Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable anavar vs oral for females

-Heydi-

which one would be more effective and less harmful for a girl looking to lose weight, I need a little push on my training and diet and anavar seems to be the best steroid for woman. I'm 32 years old 5'8 and 171 lbs, thank you.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral anavar is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the anavar when they could just take it orally.

If only the injectable version is available where you are located, you can actually drink it and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

You gotta figure out the diet first. Anavar will not do anything if you aren't there yet. It is just not a fat burner.

Steve makes a great point as well. Make sure you use a good source because anavar is faked so often. The last thing you want as a female is dbol!

I would go with oral.

In the end it will be the same thing, the only difference that you will not need to jab yourself every day and tabs are much easier to consume.

However, I never recommend females to take any steroids. For the 'little push' that you are looking for, you do not need steroids.

Top Bottom