Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable anavar legit ?

My friend just got some "oil based" anavar she claims she can inject once every other day. Is this for real or a total fake product. She says it is from an underground lab her hubby found on a forum, but wont tell me much more than that. You guys know what she is talking about?

Why is she testing with something that isn't the norm? Get actual oral anavar.

As a women I would be super cautious with what type of steroids I put in my body, so I wouldn't trust some UG lab with injectable var.

you would use the injectable the same as the oral

but as zin said, var is highly faked.. that source may be well intentioned but how do they know what they are ordering from china? what if they get sent a bad batch or really dbol? sources are too lazy to test each batch

you need to NOT mess around with this stuff (see my sig for an approved source)

Anavar is one of the most faked steroids on the market, if not THE most faked steroid. Therefore, it is best not to experiment with them. I would recommend you to head on to the source section of the sister forum called EVO, there you will find detailed information about different suppliers, and will see the feedback from their customers. After doing a little research there, you will be able to make a well informed decision. Personally, I use the stuff offered by Roid Mass, but this is my personal preference.

It is not common but some underground labs do produce injectable anavar.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral anavar is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the anavar when they could just take it orally.

You can actually drink injectable anavar and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

If it is real it is the exact same thing whether injected or taken orally. You could literally drink the oil based anavar. Both will still be liver toxic as well.

Top Bottom