Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Information on clenbuterol

Antonolla

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried liquid clenbuterol before. I'm looking to do two weeks on and two weeks off to get some fat off my body. I have some stubborn fat in my thighs and in my stomach that I want to get rid of. the bottle came with a dropper and I'm not sure if I should measure this the same as capsules or what?

you should use 20mcg clenbuterol and yohimflame daily to rip up in your stubborn fatty areas

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried liquid clenbuterol before. I'm looking to do two weeks on and two weeks off to get some fat off my body. I have some stubborn fat in my thighs and in my stomach that I want to get rid of. the bottle came with a dropper and I'm not sure if I should measure this the same as capsules or what?

I expect someone has.

You would be so much better served to work on diet and stack Cardarine with N2Slin. Great results without all those nasty side effects that clen has.

i reccomend trying GW and n2slin stacked first from n2bm and sarms.forsale

Top Bottom