Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infor on clenbuterol and cytomel

alison35

Hi,

i'm new to the forum and would like info on taking clenbuterol and cytomel, want to know if these can be taken at the same time for a 4/6 week period or would it be better to alternate between them, also what would be the correct dosage for taking these for a female.
I'm 35, female and do gym work approx 4 times a week but i'm looking to loose approx 1 stone, so want to know the best way to take these.
Information on this would be much appreciated. :)

Welcome to Elite they can be taken together but unless your diet is spot on the results will be minmal at best and you will gain everything back and then some. Can you post up what your current diet is be specifc as possible what you are eating how much and at what time. Also post up your ecavt routine in the gym and how long you have been doing it for.

Here is some more info on clen and T3 http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...dybuilding-training/steroid-faq-s-650939.html

Clen and T3 are not a steroids but I get asked about it A LOT so I will cover it hear as well. I cannot stress enough that if you are going to take clen you must be supplementing taurine with it or you will get a nasty fat rebound.

Clen should be dosed in 20mcg increments it can be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but you can also run it straight through providing you take Benadryl every night to help clear the receptors the max dose for running it straight no time off is 80mcg per day. I find this also has a very anabolic affect. If you are running it two weeks on two weeks off you can go up to a max of 160mcg.

T3 is should be started at 12.5mcg and raised in 12.5 mcg doses best to ramp up slow over a week’s time example week 1 12.5 mcg week 2 25mcg etc. I would say a max of 75mcg and then you start ramping it back down.

Top Bottom