Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infared sauna

activi64

I recently went in one and thought it was a great experience compared to the traditional ones. Anyone else tried it before?

I recently went in one and thought it was a great experience compared to the traditional ones. Anyone else tried it before?
Never been to one but I heard they are wonderful. What are the benefits?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Most of the infrared saunas that are on the market are made in China. The suppliers/distributors that you will encounter in the US obtain their saunas from these manufacturers in China and just relabel it as their own including trying to differentiate their heaters by implying it is a special, exclusive technology. This is almost never the case, just a way to lure customers into spending more money.

Watch out for: some sauna resellers will advertise a 2-person or 3-person sauna at an unbelievably low price; however, the sauna dimension is far smaller than the recommended size. You need to know the difference between a decent sauna and the cheap replica, so be aware.

Never been to one but I heard they are wonderful. What are the benefits?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Better at detoxifying the body then regular saunas.

Infared saunas are fantastic. Just make sure to properly rehydrate afterwards

Top Bottom