Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing Strength

CrystalChick

Hey Ladies,

What types of supps can one use to give your lifts a little kick.
I am weary of creatine as my understanding is it packs on water weight.....

Thanks CC:D

Supps I dunno about but training read needsizes 5x5 thread I did that for a while when I was getting back into lifting really brought my up strength.

Are you doing an ECA stack?If not add it helps.

These aren't usually what people think of in regards to supplements, but both made a noticeable difference for me.
Are you currently taking these?

1) Minerals? When I started taking Twinlab Multi-Minerals, I noticed a jump in strength gains. (I'm not affiliated with Twinlab)

2) R-ALA? (not regular ALA alpha lipoic acid) I noticed a similar experience when I started taking the R-ALA (Glucorell).

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the responce, I used Adipo and I loved it but unfortunatly it's not available.....
I was usuing ALA I did not try R-ALA though...
I take Solgar VM 75 multi I believe it to be a solid multi....
I am currently doing "Progressive Resistance Training" and Im 3 weeks in and I don't want to tap out to soon I did start light though.

Any Advise
Thanks CC:D

ANAVAR! lol...kidding. :)

Creatine can help strength, and creatine in mass doses can pack on water. But I think if you do *light* doses of creatine, the water weight can be mostly avoided. Don't load it, just do small doses of it a couple times a day. Isn't the "average" dose about 5g? Maybe do 2-3g 2x a day instead and see how that is. If you do hold water on it, lower the dose to 1-2g....it is always easy to get rid of...just stop taking it and the water should disappear in a couple days.

19-nor by AST will give you a kick you are looking for, but.. it is one step before Deca, so.. make your choices.

Top Bottom