Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im new and have a question for you lovely ladies

hopesnwaiting

I am sure all of you get asked many of the same questions all of the time. I hope that I annoy anyone when I ask this, because as I was reading some of the other threads everyone seems so nice and genuinely interested in the same things I am. I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies took clenbuterol with t3 or just what you do/suggest to take for getting a nice lean and tone body? Favorite exercises you might have that work with it, too? Thank you so much in advance and I sincerely apologize if I offend anyone by asking my questions.

With much love and respect,
hopesnwaiting :angel:

Hey,

I actually went out and bought some Clen and T3 a week or so ago because I wanted to get leaner and more toned, but I did some more research and I really don't think it's a good idea to F around with your metabolism w/T3 - esp. when it's something like "getting more lean and toned," which is so totally doable without the two. If you worked out hard (not pussy elliptical shit) and changed your diet (not caloric restriction, changing the actual foods you eat) and stuck to that schedule for a few weeks, you'd probably see more lasting results. Yeah, not as fast, but from what I've read, Clen can rebound badly esp. if you're not rigorous about your diet and exercise. It seems to be used for BBs in their cutting cycle - not people just looking to drop a few vanity lbs or get a more toned look. It's like having a hangnail and having an operation to remove the entire nail - yeah, it's effective, but unnecessary.

I'm just telling you think because I was thisclose to taking it, and I thought seriously about what I want (to gain strength and tone up) and what I'm willing to risk. I LOVE shortcuts - I'm always looking for them, whether it's driving or losing weight or getting more fit or anything, but shortcuts have consequences, and for me at least - maybe not for you - I'd rather have lasting results. It would be nice if my friends were like "OMG, Kit lost so much weight over break, how did she do it?" but if I gain it back after 3 weeks of being off the sh*t, why bother, I'll be more depressed and I'll put my body thru the ringer - and nobody is impressed with obvious yo-yo dieting, shit looks out of control and weak, which is what happens when you lose a lot of weight and don't change your lifestyle.

Just my two cents.

Welcome to elite you need to do some more research read this thread
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html

In your first post please include:- your stats: weight, height, body fat.
- Your goals: what are you trying to accomplish? Do you have a date in mind?
- Your current training & cardio schedule: What’s your routine and how often you train?
- Your current meal plan: including how many meals, portions, what you eat and when you eat.
- Any salient medical concerns...

This is the kind of detail we need to help you tweak your diet and training if you can't provide that kind of detail then you really have no business messing with either clen or T3.

Wednesday January 5, 2011

Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right. ~Aldous Huxley~

5:45 a.m.
2 lipoflame (Going to try this for a while I have like ¾ of a bottle left. I was crashing pretty hard last night after work because you should only take venom once a day.)
1 cup coffee 1 tbsp half and half 2 splenda

6:00 a.m.
30 minutes cardio incumbent bike

6:45 a.m.
1 scopes chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp almond butter
½ cup unsweetened almond milk

9:30 a.m.
1 scopes chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp almond butter
½ cup unsweetened almond milk

12:30 a.m.
120 grams tuna
2 tbsp pureed avocado
2 tbsp salsa
8 slices of cucumber
8 slices of green pepper

3:30 p.m.
120 grams tuna
2 tbsp pureed avocado
2 tbsp salsa
25 grams almonds

5:30 p.m.
120 grams of chicken
2 cups of spinach
25 grams feta cheese

1 tbsp vinegar
Diet coke
2 lipoflame

6:30 Gym Chest Shoulders and Triceps
Super set
Close grip bench on the smith 50x14x3
Single arm tricep extension 10x14x4

Super set
Hammer Strength Incline Press 90x10x3
Hammer Strength Wide Chest Press 90x10x3

Super Set
Machine tricep press 40x16 50x12x2
Cable Flys 65x16 80x14 85x8

Super Set
Cable Side Lat Raise 20x16x3
Cable Front Raise 20x16x3

Super Set
Rear delt row 70x18 90x16 110x10
Peck deck 35x10x3

Cardio incumbent bike 30 minutes level 5 average speed 13.8 distance 7.4 calories 170 (Not sure how right this is I didn’t enter in my age or weight just did a quick start.)

8:00
1 scope vanilla protein powder
1 scope joint repair mixed with 1 tbsp sugar free Metamucil

8:30
2 omega eggs
½ cup egg whites
25 grams feta cheese
3 caps of ZMA
25mg DHEA
3mg melatonin

9:30
25 grams almonds
3 caps of ZMA
25mg DHEA
3mg melatonin

2 liters of water
3 liters of chilled mint green tea

Daily Total Calories 1,860 Fat 41% Carbs 8% Protein 50%

Ok, thank you both for your help and I apologize for the incorrect post I'll write down all my info and throughout the day tomorrow write down what I eat. Since my brother is very ill I'm doing his low sodium/low potassium diet with him, he's older than me but I'm trying to be a strong support for him. Monday-Friday I only get to train for an hour and a half because I take care of him and he cant eat passed a certain time with his meds. During the weekends 4-4 1/2 hours. Im also a full time student and employee so I try my best. Working out is my time to clear my head, so I have to make time for it. Doesn't even matter if I have to get up at 2am to do it; I will.

But since I take care of my brother foods are different every night but counted carefully and portioned even more carefully. That being said, I'll have to write down tomorrow's meals and record them (I have him choose them; I don't want him feeling down anymore than he already does)..so to be continued I guess.

Thank you both for the advice and I will keep both in mind and figure out the rest.

Ok, thank you both for your help and I apologize for the incorrect post I'll write down all my info and throughout the day tomorrow write down what I eat. Since my brother is very ill I'm doing his low sodium/low potassium diet with him, he's older than me but I'm trying to be a strong support for him. Monday-Friday I only get to train for an hour and a half because I take care of him and he cant eat passed a certain time with his meds. During the weekends 4-4 1/2 hours. Im also a full time student and employee so I try my best. Working out is my time to clear my head, so I have to make time for it. Doesn't even matter if I have to get up at 2am to do it; I will.

But since I take care of my brother foods are different every night but counted carefully and portioned even more carefully. That being said, I'll have to write down tomorrow's meals and record them (I have him choose them; I don't want him feeling down anymore than he already does)..so to be continued I guess.

Thank you both for the advice and I will keep both in mind and figure out the rest.

If you are taking care of your brother, you probably shouldn't be messing around with your body too much and taking various pills and drugs you don't know much about. You don't want to have your body break down and then you can't take care of him right?
Now my husband has heart failure, so I can relate to your wanting to support him by eating the same stuff as him, but unless you are on certain drugs, there is no need to limit your potassium because you are probably not at risk for having too high potassium. It's an important mineral and electrolyte that your body needs, and especially if you are trying to build muscle.
I know how it is taking care of someone very sick, if you ever need to vent, I'm here :)

No problem it is at the top of the page but everyone seems to miss the post. In the sticky there is infor for a sample diet and some sample workouts. The 1 1/2 hours you have avalible monday-friday is for sure enough time to get into the gym and get a great workout in both weights and cardio. Please feel free to ask any questions you have once you have read the stickies. It's also a great idea to start a log here that way we can help you out and provide daily motivation. :)

For fat loss and body recomp always look to your diet. Diet will do more then any drugs for body recomp. Diet will far surpass cardio for body recomp. If you need help working out your diet there is all kinds of help right here on EF.
Both T3 and Clen can be dangerous drugs and you can really mess yourself up with these.
Not beating on you, just want for you to know the facts.
Welcome and best of luck.

Totally agree on t3 and clen.

Once you have your diet in check....I would recommend something like Forged Burner by NTBM to provide an edge for you. This IMO, would be much safer route to take.

Top Bottom