Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I bench press will I lose my boobs?

lakes33

I wanted to know if I will lose my big boobs if I start to build chest muscle? I have to factor in bra size now. Otherwise it wouldnt be an issue.

No. You will not. You can press whatever weight, in whatever volume.
Where do you girls get this kind of information?

I wanted to know if I will lose my big boobs if I start to build chest muscle? I have to factor in bra size now. Otherwise it wouldnt be an issue.
Bench press will not make you lose your boobs. It can firm them up.
Losing or burning body fat can make your boobs smaller. Also your nutrition, genetics, lifestyle, can influence your chest size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No. Losing weight (specifically fat) or getting lean will. Otherwise you'll be fine

this is a great question and no matter how many times the facts get answered people still will believe this.. chicks that have their boobs shrink from exercise have that happen cause they lose body fat. you might go from a D cup to a C cup if you lose 12 pounds.

When females train their chest muscles it actually makes their breasts look firmer and perkier

Top Bottom