Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal dosage

girldevlin3

I wanted to know what the ideal dosage would be for a cycle of cardarine and anavar for a women. I want rapid fat loss and I think I will get that with cardarine.

I have an opinion that any weight that gets lost fast comes back even faster and any weight that is gained fast goes away even faster.

Fast is simply something that does not exist in the dictionary if your goal is permanent and sustainable changes.

I wanted to know what the ideal dosage would be for a cycle of cardarine and anavar for a women. I want rapid fat loss and I think I will get that with cardarine.

With a diet right?

I have an opinion that any weight that gets lost fast comes back even faster and any weight that is gained fast goes away even faster.

Fast is simply something that does not exist in the dictionary if your goal is permanent and sustainable changes.

I couldn't agree more. This is exactly what I mean when I use the cliché it's a marathon not a sprint.

Top Bottom