Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

iceprincess said:
I will usually try and take it about 20-30 min before my meal! ;)

I take it everyday, but I would just wait and see how your body responds and how sensitive you are to it. When I first started taking it, I couldn't take it unless I was eating HIGH CARBS!! Now, I generally do not have a problem taking it everyday! So, just play it by ear...

No need to apologize for the questions - questions are GREAT!! It makes us ALL learn!! :dance2:

Thank you Chica!!

mermaid said:
Hey girl :wavey:

Not long now....

Promise me that when we get together we can do Mexican and share some chips and salsa (well, will need to be a basket of chips each!!)

Hope you are OK :heart: Diet looks good - like the increase in cals.

P says hi too - and sends a big (((((((HUG))))))) :)

It is getting VERY close, I am soooo excited!! :elephant: :elephant:

OHHHHH I am ALL over the chips and salsa...It's a date! :p :p We will definitely need AT LEAST two baskets for JUST the two of us, the boys will have to get their own!!! :qt: (PS - don't forget the sesapure!!)

Tell P hi for me too!! (((HUG))))

iceprincess said:
It is getting VERY close, I am soooo excited!! :elephant: :elephant:

OHHHHH I am ALL over the chips and salsa...It's a date! :p :p We will definitely need AT LEAST two baskets for JUST the two of us, the boys will have to get their own!!! :qt: (PS - don't forget the sesapure!!)

Tell P hi for me too!! (((HUG))))

I agree about the sesapure - I always take the glucorell with it too - awesome combination. I'll definitely be bringing some with me.

Salsa? YEEEUUUUUCCCCKKK!

Oh...good evening, Ice! ;) Looking good, chicka! How did you enjoy the high carb day? Are you still feeling hungry? How are you feeling on your moderate days now?

FlyBrownChick said:
Salsa? YEEEUUUUUCCCCKKK!

Oh...good evening, Ice! ;) Looking good, chicka! How did you enjoy the high carb day? Are you still feeling hungry? How are you feeling on your moderate days now?

You a crazy girl!! SALSA ROCKS!! :p :p :p

I enjoyed the HIGH carbs THOROUGHLY!! I STILL go through periods of being completely hungry and zapped of energy, but they at least happen less often now. It usually doesn't kick in until the second day of low carbs and then I am ZAPPED of ALL energy... :worried: Like don't want to function!! Not quit sure what to do about that yet!! :verygood:

It's typical to lack energy on those days.

What do your fats look like on low carb days again? They should be a tad higher...

FlyBrownChick said:
It's typical to lack energy on those days.

What do your fats look like on low carb days again? They should be a tad higher...

Fats are actual at 40g (29%) which is about 2 grams lower then the high and moderate days...

When I mean NO energy, I mean can't work and just want to go home and sleep!! Very miserable - Is that normal??

Now, THAT is not normal! You definitely need to eat more on those days. Brain fog is to be expected, but not wanting to function is not good at all...

Your fats should be higher on the low days. Not a lot higher, but a bit higher. How many grams of fish oil are you taking? You could increase that a bit if it is under 10g. Replacing 2 egg whites with one whole egg in your first meal would also be good for increasing fats. Plus, it makes your hair and skin sooo purty. :qt:

Top Bottom