Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

:) Just wanted to say Good Morning!

I can relate to the mental issue of increasing mass. It wasn't about that I could wear certain size clothing, but the clothes I loved and that I looked good in started to no longer fit. The seams were bursting, armpits tights, jeans turned into 'stretch' style and yes it did make me sad because I just bought some, loved others and nothing 'fit.'

The comments from others about being Miss Muscles or too big for their taste didn't bother me at all, because everyone will always have an opinion. To me, mine is the one that matters the most and it was the feeling of being uncomfortable in your own skin issue, and I've adjusted. Still TRYING to ... :)

For what it's worth, I think the added muscle will look GREAT on you. Might take some getting use to but I am addicted to the way I look when I lean out with bigger muscles ... makes training so much fun when you see what you're working with :)

Best of luck!

*Bunny* said:
:) Just wanted to say Good Morning!

I can relate to the mental issue of increasing mass. It wasn't about that I could wear certain size clothing, but the clothes I loved and that I looked good in started to no longer fit. The seams were bursting, armpits tights, jeans turned into 'stretch' style and yes it did make me sad because I just bought some, loved others and nothing 'fit.'

The comments from others about being Miss Muscles or too big for their taste didn't bother me at all, because everyone will always have an opinion. To me, mine is the one that matters the most and it was the feeling of being uncomfortable in your own skin issue, and I've adjusted. Still TRYING to ... :)

For what it's worth, I think the added muscle will look GREAT on you. Might take some getting use to but I am addicted to the way I look when I lean out with bigger muscles ... makes training so much fun when you see what you're working with :)

Best of luck!

Thanks SOOO much Bunny - I think you hit it right on the head with what you said...that is exactly how I feel...not sure how to handle going up a size in my clothes...I guess being able to deal with that over time...I still have not allowed myself to get too big for my clothes, YET!! But, I am so glad to know that others feel the same way!! Thanks so much Bunny for sharing and for all of your continued support and encouragement. ;) :qt: YOU ROCK! :bigkiss:

iceprincess said:
Thanks SOOO much Bunny - I think you hit it right on the head with what you said...that is exactly how I feel...not sure how to handle going up a size in my clothes...I guess being able to deal with that over time...I still have not allowed myself to get too big for my clothes, YET!! But, I am so glad to know that others feel the same way!! Thanks so much Bunny for sharing and for all of your continued support and encouragement. ;) :qt: YOU ROCK! :bigkiss:
Ditto :bigkiss:

:p

iceprincess said:
GOOD MORNING!! :qt:

December 8
7:30 AM
4 egg whites
1 whole egg
½ cup oatmeal
20 red seedless grapes
½ cup apple juice

11:00AM
Protein shake (1 scoop) mixed with water
2.2 oz Heart to Heart Cereal

1:00 PM GYM TIME!!! (My favorite)
Squats 3x3 (75lbs)
Deadlift 3x3 (120lbs)
Military 3x3 (60lbs)
Pull-ups 3x3 (with NO assistance – yea!!!)

2:15 PM
Protein shake (1 scoop) mixed with water

3:45 PM
1 Grilled Chicken Breast
½ cup noodles
½ cup pinto beans
1/8 cup carrots
¼ cup onions
1/8 cup broccoli

7:45 PM (Mongolian night :verygood: )
3 oz grilled chicken
¼ cup noodles
¼ cup mushrooms
¼ cup broccoli
¼ cup sweet and sour sauce
2 Tbls soy sauce (YUCK- too salty)

Total Calories =1417
Protein 140g (39%)
Carbs 177g (49%)
Fat 19g (12%)

I am still getting too many carbs and not enough fat - grrrrr!!

jnuts said:
Peanuts, almonds, etc..... :)

HAAA - I have heard that before!! LOL :qt: Though it is very hard to get unsalted almonds or peanuts here!! I have a few macadamia nuts left that my friend sent over from Hawaii as a gift, but after that I will have to get some mailed to me!! LOL Thanks Jnuts! :verygood:

Well, what do you want? I'll send you anything you want - name it!!!!! :)

Scorpio girl, wow...thanks for the offer. Let me think about it a little and if I think of something I will PM you. I can't believe how wonderful you girls are on here!! Thanks so much :verygood:

YEA, they had avocados today!! :qt:

December 9
7:30 AM
4 egg whites
1 whole egg
½ cup oatmeal
½ cup apple juice
20 red seedless grapes

11:30 AM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with water
2.2 oz heart to heart cereal

2:00 PM
Took the day off from the gym to go take a nap…it has been a rough day – just found out that my grandma (who is like a second mother to me) is in the hospital and awaiting surgery tomorrow…I just wish I could be there for her. :worried:

5:00 PM
1 Grilled Chicken Breast
½ avocado
¼ cup noodles
1/8 cup onions
1/8 cup carrots

8:00 PM
1 Grilled Chicken Breast
½ avocado
½ cup pinto beans
½ cup cauliflower

Total Calories =1341
Protein 111g (33%)
Carbs 141g (41%)
Fat 43g (27%)

;) Fat was MUCH better today (thanks to the avocados) but carbs are still higher then I would like for them to be.

Scorpio girl, wow...thanks for the offer. Let me think about it a little and if I think of something I will PM you.

How about some ANPB, Natural Almonds and some Whole Wheat/Soy LC Pasta!!!! THe pasta is REALLY good and it's loaded with protien.

Top Bottom