Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I am excited too! And I'm always interested in learning how other 'guinea pigs' respond.

I didn't expect a difference in the scale, or visually in the first week, but I see it - both places. I know y'all told me to chuck the scale, but I couldn't resist!! :D

I'll be carb cycling for 6 or 7 weeks, until Memorial Day - I head out on a 8 day cruise May 28th! What about you - your plans?

I am excited to see a difference...I haven't noticed anything quit yet but I have only been cycling the carbs for about 4 days now...we shall see.

I plan on carb cycling for about 7.5 weeks...my goal date is the first of June, but not sure if I will be where I would like to be by then...don't get me wrong, I am happy where I am now, but I do have some goals in mind :qt: I would, however, LOVE to make my goal by July 14th ;) heehee

Where are you going on your cruise?? (I am sure you have mentioned it before :verygood: ) HOW EXCITING!! How long have you been carb cycling?

Heya Ice! Have a good weekend...and enjoy your cheat!

HI FBC!! I thoroughly enjoyed my cheat!! :p :p It was heavenly!!! heehee Hope you have an even better weekend, any fun and exciting plans? :heart: ;)

(WW)Oh, lol. Blondes have more fun, but red heads - the hot kind anyway - get a lot of attention!

Blonde with a tan is hot, good choice.

ps- I have chucky light blonde & red highlights in my naturally dark blonde hair - HOT!!

Blondes definitely have some fun!! But...I have to admit that I have seen some red heads have some pretty wild fun themselves!! :qt: :heart:

*HOWEVER, I have to admit that a TAN completes BOTH colors!!!! Something that I wasn't blessed with - lol

*Caution = Please place sunglasses over the eyes BEFORE viewing my gallery.

Aries13 said:
I miss my blonde locks... gave them up a few months ago and everyone seems to like my chocolate locks better... must be cuz Im all meditarranean about it.. tan all year and shit :)
I personally LOVE blonde hair.... red hair is soooo sexy (not to mention only 4% of women in the whole world are natural reds)..... I wanna be blonde again!

Haaa - so true...red is VERY unique in that not very woman have NATURAL RED hair!! That is why we love our Treil and Bun's soooo much!! You guys are THE coolest!! :bigkiss:

(SG) Word of caution......low carb days will drain you. A couple hundred extra calories would probably feel pretty good! Just lookin' out for ya'! I HATE low carb days!

Thanks SG for the caution...Nelmsjer and I did a Low carb diet before our wedding and let me tell you how rough that cycle was!! I lasted about three days of low carbs and then I was worthless...we had to adjust it to where we had three days low and then a day of moderate carbs!! It was still rough, but it did the job!! :qt: This go around, the longest stretch we have is one day low followed by a moderate followed by one day low...for now anyways. We are going to try it for a couple more weeks and then assess from there!! :verygood:

(WW) Mentally drain you too... I didn't realize how much until you girls told me how you felt. I know I realized my brain wasn't functioning at full capacity at the end of my third very low carb day in a row.

LOL ;) VERY MUCH SOO!!! It makes you feel like you are an idiot!!! :mix:

*Bunny* said:
:D
heheheh

that is why I'm keeping it this color ... ;)

Im jealous of your skin that's for sure ... couldn't tan if i wanted to anymore .. stoopid "C"

You BETTER keep that color!!! It is beautiful and makes you one HAWT mamma!! ;)

(Nelmsjer) For the love. I've never seen this group get so "girlie". This is a first! LOL!

Don't be JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :qt:

So, I guess I'll be the only brunette at Treil's show? Dark hair, dark tan - just the way I like my men too! -lol :google:

Happy training!!!!!!

* speaking of "low carb" days... they very much SUCK but there is a positive... the day you "carb up" oh mannnnnn... such an awesome feeling...like your brain is weightless and your body floats and you feel all happy inside... :)

I carb cycled so it was even more intese for me .. geez..3-4 days at 70-80g... and the day I hit 120-140 ... it was HEAVEN :)

---->didnt mean to blabber... just wanted to share.. :p

;) I'm partial to being a redhead. ;)

And I like my "menz" to be dark haired lil honey's....

"M" is darkhaired with sparkling grey eyes. :heart:

:rose:

OOH I like my Menz to be dark haired too with light eyes even better!!. Greek Gods if possible :qt:
I always check out the foreign dudes....... greeks, itallians.. makes no difference :p .
My dh has light brown hair :rolleyes: ! Ah well, i can dream :qt: !!

Top Bottom