Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

iceprincess said:
Very true Treil! I am very quickly realizing this - heehee You are looking great by the way girl!! :heart:

Thank you lady! Gonna a wayssss to go 13.5 more weeks :) ha ha

Low Carb Day!
April 13, 2006

7:30 AM
9 egg whites
½ cup cantaloupe
½ cup oatmeal
- 1 sesapure

10:30 AM
4 egg whites
1 sm granny smith apple
2 Tbls of NPB
- 1 T-Rex
- 2 sprays of oxycalm

1:45 PM – GYM
- 10, 20-second sprints with 40 seconds rest, followed by 5 minute jog.
- 4x10 Needsize abs

3:15 PM
3 oz turkey (white meat)
¾ cup broccoli
¼ cup onion
¼ cup lettuce
¼ cup kidney beans
- 1 sesapure

6:00 PM
2 Tbls Flax Meal
Protein Shake ( ½ scoop) mixed with water

I AM FREAKING STARVING!!!!!!!!!!! :worried: :chomp:

Below is what I plan on eating for dinner:
8:30 PM
6 oz grilled chicken breast
½ cup lettuce
¼ cup onions
- 1 sesapure
- 2 sprays of oxycalm

*5 liters of water
* 1.5 liters of Green Tea

Total Calories = 1209
Protein 143g (48%)
Carbs 71g (20%)
Fat 39g (29%)
Fiber 20g

FlyBrownChick said:
Congrats on the PRs, Ice!

Thanks FBC!!!!!!!!!! The overhead press was AWESOME!! Though, I have to be thankful nelmsjer was spoting me, I came pretty close to losing it (my wrist and elbow gave out!! :worried: ) :verygood: ;)

Doing great Shorty.....lets go......

Thanks GG, but where are we going?? :qt:

Thank you lady! Gonna a wayssss to go 13.5 more weeks ha ha

You are so very welcome treil, though I only speak the truth!! I can't wait to see the final product...you are going to look amazing.

Keep our fingers crossed, and hopefully I will be there to see it in person!! WHOOAAA (I am VERY excited!!) :heart:

OH, BTW I LOVE the blonde hair!! :bigkiss:

iceprincess said:

I AM FREAKING STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Total Calories = 1209
Protein 143g (48%)
Carbs 71g (20%)
Fat 39g (29%)
Fiber 20g[/I]

Of course you were, silly! Those cals ain't enough for ya' anymore. Eat up! :RADAR

Seems that if I'm below 1400 anymore I'm just dying from hunger pangs! Eating gets to be a real pain in the arse when you don't have time and you're starving!

iceprincess said:
Thought I would try something a little different, give my body some variety!! I am VERY interested as well to see how my body will respond to it.

We all shall see farily soon, a little bit of experimentation never hurt anyone! :qt: :verygood:
QUOTE]

Just checking in and keeping an eye on the carb cycling... as I'm also experimenting! :D

scorpiogirl said:
[/color]

Of course you were, silly! Those cals ain't enough for ya' anymore. Eat up! :RADAR

Seems that if I'm below 1400 anymore I'm just dying from hunger pangs! Eating gets to be a real pain in the arse when you don't have time and you're starving!

I hear ya girl, but yesterday was LOW CARB day and 1200 is my allotted calories for the day, as I have it planned for now. I will see how and if my body responds, and then adjust accordingly. ;)

But LOOK OUT today is HIGH CARB day with a CHEAT MEAL!!!!!! :RADAR

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Just checking in and keeping an eye on the carb cycling... as I'm also experimenting! :D

I myself am learning how my body responds or doesn't respond, I am really excited about it!! We shall learn together WW!!! WHOOOAAA ;) I will have to keep my eye on your log as well!! :qt:

iceprincess said:
You are so very welcome treil, though I only speak the truth!! I can't wait to see the final product...you are going to look amazing.

Keep our fingers crossed, and hopefully I will be there to see it in person!! WHOOAAA (I am VERY excited!!) :heart:

OH, BTW I LOVE the blonde hair!! :bigkiss:
Thanks :) Yeah the girl at the gym said she likes me with blonde also. I have got a lot of compliments on being blonde. I had just as many when I was red too. Not so many when I went brown :rolleyes:
I really hope you guys come that would be sooo sweet :heart:
It won't let me give you karma either :rolleyes:

treilin said:
Thanks :) Yeah the girl at the gym said she likes me with blonde also. I have got a lot of compliments on being blonde. I had just as many when I was red too. Not so many when I went brown :rolleyes:
I really hope you guys come that would be sooo sweet :heart:
It won't let me give you karma either :rolleyes:

Haaa - I am a little partial to blondes, will you be blonde for the show? :qt: :heart:

Nelmsjer and I are definitely trying our darned'st to make it. It is on our calender as of today!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :qt:

iceprincess said:
Haaa - I am a little partial to blondes, will you be blonde for the show? :qt: :heart:

Nelmsjer and I are definitely trying our darned'st to make it. It is on our calender as of today!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :qt:
:) Cool
Yes I will be blonde for the show. I decided that blonde looks better with a tan.. then my red hair. I plan on going back red this fall. People always say blondes get more attention... frankly I think it's the same as when I was red.
Who knows :whatever:

Top Bottom