Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

It may help, in case the PB solidifies on you again, to pop it in the microwave (if you have access to one) for 15 sec or so. That way at least you'll be able to mix enough to get a couple of tbsps down. Lookin good girl! 'Cept for the cals... :velvett:

Thank you for the suggestion Buffalogal!! I will definitely have to try that!! ;) THANK YOU so much for pulling out the whip on me I NEED IT...though, I am going to REALLY need it after today :worried:

January 14
8:00 AM
5 egg whites
½ cup oatmeal
¾ cup honeydew melon

11:45 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with water

2:00 PM
1/3 cup tuna fish
½ cup spaghetti noodles
1/8 cup marinara sauce
1/3 cup corn
1/8 cup onions

5:00 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB ;)

8:00 PM
¼ cup Tuna
½ cup spaghetti
1/8 cup marinara
1/8 cup onions

Total Calories = 925
Protein 81g (36%)
Carbs 99g (41%)
Fat 24g 23%)
Fiber 10g

Hey Guys,

I wasn't feeling good today, thus the reason for the low calories. I tried to down as many calories as I could for dinner, but still didn't make up for my lack of food throughout the day. :worried:

January 15
11:00 AM
5 egg whites
¾ cup pineapple

5:15 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB

2 grilled chicken breasts
1 slice of swiss cheese
½ cup pinto beans
¼ cup guacamole
1/8 cup onions

Total Calories = 1082
Protein 104g (39%)
Carbs 68g (24%)
Fat 46g (37%)
Fiber 16g

Last edited:
iceprincess said:
Hey Guys,

I wasn't feeling good today, thus the reason for the low calories. I tried to down as many calories as I could for dinner, but still didn't make up for my lack of food throughout the day. :worried:

Aww feel better! When I'm sick, flu, cold, or just feel like crap, I usually eat a pack (or two) of saltines, have way too much Ramen and drink too many Ginger Ales :p :) Calorie Fiesta spent on my couch watching some stupid movies ...
Blah!

Have a great week!

iceprincess said:
Hey Guys,

January 15
11:00 AM
5 egg whites
¾ cup pineapple

5:15 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB

2 grilled chicken breasts
1 slice of swiss cheese
½ cup pinto beans
¼ cup guacamole
1/8 cup onions

Total Calories = 1082
Protein 104g (39%)
Carbs 68g (24%)
Fat 46g (37%)
Fiber 16g
I'm a carb junkie when I feel bad. It's hard to get the protein down. Especially meat. Hope you're feeling better! :kiss:

Thank you everyone for ALL the get well wishes!! I am feeling A LOT better today...I had a UTI, and I was in so much pain yesterday that it made me very nauseous and I didn't want to eat. I went and got some meds at the clinic yesterday morning, and now I am feeling a whole lot better! :heart:

January 16
8:30 AM
4 egg whites
20 grapes

11:45 AM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with water
1 oz heart to heart cereal

2:00 PM – GYM
Incline 10x3 (70lbs)
Bent Row 10x3 (90lbs)
(Circuit between the two exercises with 60sec rests)

3:10 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with creatine and ¾ apple juice and H2O

4:00 PM
¼ cup Tuna
½ cup noodles
1/8 cup spaghetti sauce
1/8 cup onions

6:00 PM
2 Tbls Natural PB

8:45 PM
¼ cup tuna
½ cup noodles
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
1/8 cup onion
½ cup green beans
2 white chocolate chip cookies

Total Calories = 1448
Protein 114g (32%)
Carbs 148g (39%)
Fat 49g (30%)
Fiber 15g

iceprincess said:
Thank you everyone for ALL the get well wishes!! I am feeling A LOT better today...I had a UTI, and I was in so much pain yesterday that it made me very nauseous and I didn't want to eat. I went and got some meds at the clinic yesterday morning, and now I am feeling a whole lot better! :heart:
Wow, UTI's are the big thing right now! I'm getting over one myself. Got any Cranberry Extract lying around?

Last edited:
Top Bottom