Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

iceprincess said:
Yes, I am still Bulking...at least for 2-4 more weeks!! (that is, if I can stay sane that long!) :qt:
I'm ordering my supps this week to start! I'm thinking a week for them to get here and I'll be scarfin' down with ya'!

Sounds like you had fun! :D

I'm not sure where outside of the US you're looking into going for your next R&R trip but Piancavallo, Italy is nice & lots of shops and other things within walking distance to do around there as well.

SG - Yes, I definitely needed a break and wow to be a civilian "woman" again was very nice!! I was even able to treat myself by going to the hair salon and let me tell you how wonderful that was!! I look forward to bulking with you SOON (heheee) Once you get your supplements, it will be ON!!! Oh yea, be afraid :evil: What supplements are you ordering for bulking?

Thanks so much Afgrl for the R&R suggestion- I will have to go check Piancavallo out!! Does it have the feel of a tourist trap or more of a small, quaint, little city in Italy? ;) We were thinking about Europe quite a bit but we also liked the thought of saving money and going with somewhere in Asia...we aren't really sure right now though! lol

January 8
8:30 AM
4 egg whites
20 grapes

12:00 PM
.75 oz Heart to Heart Cereal
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with H2O

1:30 PM – GYM
3x20 hyperextensions with 25lbs plate
3x15 roman chair sit-ups (w/ 20lbs weight)
2 min drill (jumping jacks, shuffle splits, squat thrusts, and mountain climbers)
10-8-6-4-2 each of squats, pushups and sit-ups. 10 squats, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, 8 squats, 8 push-ups 8 sit-ups etc. Done as fast as possible.

2:45 PM
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with ¾ cup apple juice and H2O

3:45 PM
¼ cup tuna
½ cup pinto beans
¼ cup onions
1/8 cup broccoli
½ cup honeydew melon

6:45 PM
18 Cashew Nuts

8:00 PM
¼ cup tuna
½ cup beef sirloin
¼ cup onions
¼ cup pinto beans
1 oatmeal raisin cookie

Total Calories = 1159
Protein 116g (40%)
Carbs 115g (39%)
Fat 29g (21%)

iceprincess said:
SG - Yes, I definitely needed a break and wow to be a civilian "woman" again was very nice!! I was even able to treat myself by going to the hair salon and let me tell you how wonderful that was!! I look forward to bulking with you SOON (heheee) Once you get your supplements, it will be ON!!! Oh yea, be afraid :evil: What supplements are you ordering for bulking?

For starters - SESAPURE!!! I'm going to look into more supps today too, and order them all (not sure how many....but when I figure it out, I'll let ya' know! :)

Small quaint little city, but it is right near Aviano AFB lots of military ppl go there since it's right "next door." I really enjoyed going though, there are lots of little towns around the area and the train station is in Pordenone, about 20-30minutes away, you could hop on a train and go sight-seeing, too.

I just ordered some of that Sesapure I get it in the mail today. I need to add a supplement like that in. Have either of you used it? I have read the other posts on it and read about it.

I just ordered some of that Sesapure I get it in the mail today. I need to add a supplement like that in. Have either of you used it? I have read the other posts on it and read about it.

I've just ordered some to and should get it tomorrow. I'm all ears if either you or SG have any advice/comments/etc. on it. ;)

Good luck on continuing the bulking IP! It can't be easy mentally.

buffalogal said:
I've just ordered some to and should get it tomorrow. I'm all ears if either you or SG have any advice/comments/etc. on it. ;)

I haven't started using it yet. I am not dieting down either so I will probably just use it on my cheat meal day. If I need one. Right now I don't have them built in.

treilin said:
I haven't started using it yet. I am not dieting down either so I will probably just use it on my cheat meal day. If I need one. Right now I don't have them built in.

To be honest, I ordered it and got it in the mail about a week ago, but I haven't used it at all yet. I am trying to do a little more research, in regards to how much to use and how to use it in the most efficient way while bulking. So, I am all ears as well, if anyone has any suggestions! ;)

buffalogal said:

Thanks so much BG, I need it! Mentally, bulking has been very difficult. It is so nice to know that I have people like you on EF that are here, backing me up, and supporting me through it all! Thanks!

I have been hoping to start the cutting process in a few weeks, but I am afraid that my gains have not been enough for what I am trying to acheive yet! We shall see :qt: :heart:

Top Bottom