Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

GOOD Morning everyone!!

December 19
7:30 AM
4 egg whites
1 whole egg
½ cup oatmeal
½ cup apple juice
¾ cup pineapple

10:30 AM
2.2 oz Heart to Heart Cereal
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with H2O

1:00 PM GYM TIME
Weight: 122.0 lbs
Squat 3x3 (120lbs)
Bench 3x3 (90lbs)
Bent Row 3x3 (90lbs)

2:25 PM
Protein shake (1 scoop) mixed with creatine, ½ cup apple juice and water

3:30 PM
1 grilled chicken breast
½ cup green beans
½ cup noodles
1/3 cup onions

6:40 PM
1/2 Tbls Fish Oil

Total Calories (before dinner) = 1125
Protein 105g (37%)
Carbs 135g (48%)
Fat 21g (17%)

Hey Princess, just checking up on your log :)

Question how much weight have you gained?

When you began your bulking phase, did you set a particular goal, like an aount of muscle you wanted to gain, or a certain body part you wanted to work on?

Nice job on sticking with it, and on others days that you aren't hungry, eat anyway. lol

Just an FYI.....sent your goodies out today!!!! YEAY! I have no idea how long it'll take it to get there. Let me know when you receive it!!!! :heart:

Miss24k said:
Hey Princess, just checking up on your log :)

Question how much weight have you gained?

When you began your bulking phase, did you set a particular goal, like an aount of muscle you wanted to gain, or a certain body part you wanted to work on?

Nice job on sticking with it, and on others days that you aren't hungry, eat anyway. lol

Thanks so much for dropping in on my log!! I have definitely admired your enthusiasm as I read through your posts - they are definitely inspirational!!

Since I started 8 weeks ago, I have only gained about 4 lbs (though It feels like 10). I have read through your gaining journal and was VERY impressed...how did you do that mentally? I have found the mental side of the gaining is MUCH harder then anything else. :qt:

My goal is to gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass on my upper body. Do you by chance have any thoughts or suggestions on how much weight I should gain before going into the cutting phase with that goal in mind? Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful week! ;) :verygood:

iceprincess said:
GOOD Morning everyone!!

December 19
7:30 AM
4 egg whites
1 whole egg
½ cup oatmeal
½ cup apple juice
¾ cup pineapple

10:30 AM
2.2 oz Heart to Heart Cereal
Protein Shake (1 scoop) mixed with H2O

1:00 PM GYM TIME
Weight: 122.0 lbs
Squat 3x3 (120lbs)
Bench 3x3 (90lbs)
Bent Row 3x3 (90lbs)

2:25 PM
Protein shake (1 scoop) mixed with creatine, ½ cup apple juice and water

3:30 PM
1 grilled chicken breast
½ cup green beans
½ cup noodles
1/3 cup onions

6:40 PM
1/2 Tbls Fish Oil

8:15 PM
2 chicken breasts
1 slice of swiss cheese
½ cup noodles
¾ cup pork loin (lean only) w/ BBQ sauce

Total Calories = 1798
Protein 184g (42%)
Carbs 164g (36%)
Fat 45g (23%)

WOW - I think this is a NEW record for me!! :qt: :chomp: :chomp:

scorpiogirl said:
Just an FYI.....sent your goodies out today!!!! YEAY! I have no idea how long it'll take it to get there. Let me know when you receive it!!!! :heart:

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
YEA!!! It usually takes between 10-18 days to receive packages here, but I will definitely let you know when it receive it! Thanks again, you are TOO sweet!! :verygood:

My goal is to gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass on my upper body. Do you by chance have any thoughts or suggestions on how much weight I should gain before going into the cutting phase with that goal in mind? Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful week!

I'm so glad you and Miss24K are keeping these logs. I have a feeling I'll have to bulk up and then go through a cutting phase when I start competing. I expect to learn a lot from your log (no pressure ;) ).

buffalogal said:
I'm so glad you and Miss24K are keeping these logs. I have a feeling I'll have to bulk up and then go through a cutting phase when I start competing. I expect to learn a lot from your log (no pressure ;) ).

LOL! Too late...now I feel pressure!!! ;)

Wow, I really appreciate that. Just know that this is the first time I'm bulking. It's been difficult for me to feel my jeans get tighter and not look as lean as I'm accustomed to. But, it's all part of the process, so I'll just have to get tough and deal with it! LOL! :)

I'm excited for you, and hopefully I'll have LOTS of wisdom and experience to share after putting on 5-10 lbs. of PURE, ROCK HARD MUSCLE. LOL! :dance2: :dance2:

iceprincess said:
Just know that this is the first time I'm bulking. It's been difficult for me to feel my jeans get tighter and not look as lean as I'm accustomed to. But, it's all part of the process, so I'll just have to get tough and deal with it! LOL! :)

I can only imagine how hard that can be ... considering we spend so much time and effort trying to get LEANER, that growing can bve scary mentally.

You are doing a great job! :)

Top Bottom