Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IcePrincess Journal

que_66 said:
You gotta get better so you don't look like this:

tooskinny.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:worried: :worried:

:sick:

scorpiogirl said:
Hey, now that's SEXAY!!!! :sick:

Hope you're feelin' better, IP! :heart:
ok Nelms, wiggle ya tushy and make IP feel better :rainbow: You can always do the Nelms Ninja dance for her.

ninjadance.gif

That chic in the pic needs a Skippy ANPB intervention. She probably looks in the mirror and thinks she's fat. Very sad.

I am back at work now!! :dance2:

I have a TON of work to do and get caught up on, but as soon as I do, I will try and catch up with everyone!! You guys are TOO wonderful to me!! THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING!!! :kiss:

Hope you all are having a fantabulous weekend!! :heart:

iceprincess said:

I have a TON of work to do and get caught up on, but as soon as I do, I will try and catch up with everyone!! You guys are TOO wonderful to me!! THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING!!! :kiss:

Sooo glad you're feeling better Princess!! It's good to see you back in action!

I'm sure you know this, but you have a great hubby there! I know only a handfull of men who would be so supportive. You are truly blessed!

:rose:

Back off Nelms, Stick....He is ours...Us girls will not hand him over LOL

Hi IP..SO glad you are up and moving...almost there gf..almost home!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Glad to see you are back and feeling better hunny! :bigkiss: Hope you get caught up and are still able to enjoy your weekend! :wavey:

HAAAAA.....GG, you crack me up, girl. Can't wait for you to hand me the coupon. :FRlol:

Of course, IP will be the one verifying your bootie is the same as in the picture. That one is out of my lane. :verygood:

iceprincess said:

Yayyyy!!! Glad to see you up & about!! :rose:

Have a splemendous weekend!!

iceprincess said:

Glad yr better ICE PRINCESS!!!!! have a fab wkend you sexy chicka!
:)

Top Bottom