Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wish

RADAR

to thank you ladies for accepting me as one of your own,since i have been here the Gratitude,Greetings, The kidding and the down to earth telling it like it is, you gals have made me feel at home here ,Plus i've made many new friends, so in closing i just want to say i love you all (BIG HUG!!):rose:

May the light guide your way to success

to thank you ladies for accepting me as one of your own,since i have been here the Gratitude,Greetings, The kidding and the down to earth telling it like it is, you gals have made me feel at home here ,Plus i've made many new friends, so in closing i just want to say i love you all (BIG HUG!!):rose:

May the light guide your way to success

Thanks, brutha! Make this a training thread and we'll baptize you an official Ladies' Room Bro

This forum is bumping right now and, IMHO, has the most motivated, dedicated and persistent people on the site regularly posting. Love it!

Radar it's a pleasure to have you here bet you didn't expect to get back as much as you give lol ,Totally agree there in the last year it has never been so busy as it is now im hooked lol

I just want to say i love you all ,and keep hitting it hard ,i wish i had some of you as my training partners!Man! that would really get my test flowing!

Top Bottom