Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walked in on him having sex in our bed...

I just spoke to her ex-fiance. Seems she's done this type of thing before :rolleyes:

I'm going to head to the post office on monday to have all of my mail forwarded to my parents' address in NY for the time being until I can get things straightened out a little more.

As for my cars, the guy next-door offered to let me store them in his garage if need be. I may take him up on that. I just wish it hadn't happened this way. Oh well though. At least I know I wasn't the one that failed.

Wow. Fuck. Well-directed kick to the groin. Fucker.

Its always an interesting dynamic how two people interact over time. The things you are dealign w/ are just stopgaps during the transition out - but he ain't gonna change and he obviously isn't a reliable or constructive person to have in your life. Its amazing how the people you think you love dont' need any help to make you stop loving them. The familiarity & habit is the hardest part to break away from, but the freedom & control that you have without him will add more to your life than he coud take away -- no comparison.

Best of luck completing that transition and congrats on jettisoning the POS.

Keep us up to date on how you are doing. There will always been someone here for you to talk to! Hugs!

The guys an asshole. Break up with him, and play his own game. Fuck his best friend, record it, and send it to him so he can watch it and feel bad. Get back at the basterd!!

I take relationships seriously and have been heart broken just like you. Things will get better though, just forget about the guy and start fresh.

:)

We were supposed to go to a big car show this coming weekend together with probably over 150 other car-nerd friends of ours from all up and down the East Coast. I went last year, and have been looking forward to going back all year. It was a TOTAL blast! Well... he's bringing her this year, despite me asking him not to because it would ruin my weekend. :(

As far as he knows, I'm not going anymore. Her ex-fiance and I are going together :) It just so happens that he owns the same kind of car as well :D (and he is actually a pretty good looking, down-to-earth cool guy. he's also cousins with my friend as it turns out.)

GG1234 said:
:)
As far as he knows, I'm not going anymore. Her ex-fiance and I are going together :) It just so happens that he owns the same kind of car as well :D (and he is actually a pretty good looking, down-to-earth cool guy. he's also cousins with my friend as it turns out.)

Way to piss them off :) excellent stuff! Go and have a blast :)

I hope you are out of that apartment by now. So glad you found out what he was truly like before you got married or he decided to hurt you worse.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) and just get your mind on your business and the right guy will come along when you least expect it. Just don't jump into something right away!!!
Best to you!!! :heart:

Sounds like my ex. He was a "Shitbag" just like this dude!
Getting over the deceit is much harder than getting over the love.
This guy probably did this so you would catch him b/c he is a coward to break up with you. Most men are weak in this dept.
There is ONLY ONE way to move on....NO CONTACT NO CONTACT NO CONTACT.
And please don't let him convince you to come back. Most men want you back just to prove they can, and when they do, they rip your heart out again.
Find a healthy relationship....this one is not it!

Good luck..I truly feel for you!

Well I guess superglue is out of the question (*sigh*) but can I at least tie him to the bumper of my truck by his testicles and take him for a drag down a gravel road on a hot day while he's nekkid and sunburned??

I have my own truck & rope. ;)

Top Bottom