Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I run alot but dont lose weight

friedrice10

I run alot and hav not lost any weight in 4 months. My diet is great I know what i am doing. Do you think I need to add weights into my routine? Or do something with more intensity?

I run alot and hav not lost any weight in 4 months. My diet is great I know what i am doing. Do you think I need to add weights into my routine? Or do something with more intensity?

None of that can be true can it? Esp 'my diet is great'.

Exercises do not cause the person to lose weight. What makes weight loss is diet, is to eat less energy than it spends. Your diet can be excellent and super healthy, if you do not have calorie deficit, you will not lose weight.

If you can and you have time to add workout with weights, the benefit will be yours alone, because you will lose weight and will not look flabby.

i'm gonna break your heart when i say this but running/cardio does not cause weight loss because you cannot outrun a poor diet lifestyle

americans are laughed at around the world because we do so much exercise.. you always see people jogging, at gyms, etc. we exercise more than any other country yet we are also the fattest. it DOES NOT WORK.. you go to any gym and you see fat people on the treadmill and elliptical literally everyday and they don't lose anything

all that running you are doing is great for:
1. building endurance
2. stronger heart
3. stress relief

if you want to lose weight though and keep it off it boils down to how you approach food and it isn't as simple as just telling you to 'drop calories'.. cause that doesn't work either.. another lie

Weight training is very important. It's what sculpts the physique and builds the metabolism.

Cardio simply burns calories

Post your diet. It's not great.

Top Bottom