Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I noticed something at the gym...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I was working my shoulders tonight and noticed they were coming along nicely. My biceps are getting there two but my triceps are seriously gross they are so flabby I am hoping that will change with my new diet. In the mean time anything extra you can suggest to work them more?
Oh yes I also lost 2lbs I am pretty happy about that! :D

What do you do for triceps right now?

I mix up board presses (WSB), close grip bench, and what I call the combo. I learned the combo from Red_Evil and what you do is 10 skull crushers and then go straight into 10 close grip benches with the same bar, no break. Wait a minute and then repeat. Do this for 5 sets, totaling 100 reps. It hurts, it will make you want to cry. It rocks.

Enjoy.

I do
5x5 press
2x12 pulldown
dips to failure
I will give that a try I think it is strating to look more noticble because my biceps are getting more defined.
Thanks Karma coming your way as soon as I reload.

dayna- remember that in the area of the arm you are refering to, is where there are more fat receptors, especailly on women...the definition will come a little slower, but you will get it, hang in there....

And of course diet will help - tighter skin = more definition/less flab. The cool thing with diet is that one day, when you least expect it, you are looking in the mirror and going "DAYUM I GOTS SOME TRICEPS!"

superwife said:
What do you do for triceps right now?

I mix up board presses (WSB), close grip bench, and what I call the combo. I learned the combo from Red_Evil and what you do is 10 skull crushers and then go straight into 10 close grip benches with the same bar, no break. Wait a minute and then repeat. Do this for 5 sets, totaling 100 reps. It hurts, it will make you want to cry. It rocks.

Enjoy.

Its nice to see some advice we dispense put to use!!

Kick ass job on the boards the other day chickadee!!

dayna - i have the exact opposite problem...my triceps are coming along great, but my biceps suck. i'm not sure what the deal is because i know they are getting a good workout on back day as well as when i work them directly.

of course, my brother has great triceps and so-so biceps too, so maybe it runs in the family. :)

Top Bottom