Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need your 2 cents girls!

L

Little Girl

I started my second primo cycle after beeing off 8 weeks (I think, or about..) I had no undesirable effect from my first cycle and I had good results. My question is : should I stick with 50mg every three days like I did on my last cycle or should I take an higher dosage? The shot I had yesterday was 50mg. I kept almost everything from my fisrt cycle, I was at 120lbs 11%bf and the end and I'm now at 119lbs and maybe 11.5%bf (I'll ask my husband to check tomorrow). What do you think??
LG:confused:

Little Girl

If you read my post about "Snow White Cycle update", I've been able to span 12 days between 100mg shots. No sides here. I've gotten very cut from this cycle (stacked with winnie, 6 -8 mg/day) and while lowering bodyfat I've been able to moderate the weight gain (3-5 lbs). Yesterday I weighed 135, today 132 :rolleyes: ! If you ask me, 50mg every 4 days is too much. Why not try 100 every 10??

It's my second cycle. For the first one I took 50mg every three days and I had very good results and no sides. You can click on my link to see how good the results were. 116lbs/12.5%bf before - 118lbs/12%bf in the middle and 120lbs/11% at the end. After two months off I'm now 119lbs/11.5%. Not too bad! After I asked on the anabolic discussion board, I tick I'll stick with that dosage...
LG

Top Bottom