Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need the very basics to start... for REAL

M

MZRivera85

Many ppl come and go on here. Im sure. I have done it. This time is different. I was more curious before. Now I feel I have no choice. I find myself everyday miserable that I don't look or even FEEL the way I want. So here is what I need to know, please:

I'm 5'7
body fat Im sure is outlandish.
With clothes, I look okay, out of them looks so sloppy.

Baby steps right? I can't go into this thinking I am going to the newest fitness model... but maybe after some months, I can reconsider that idea :)

Where do I start? fit day?
what about training?
My workouts now don't exist. I don't do anything.

I have weights at home and a brutal schedule.
The biggest challenge for me is IM going to have to plan my meals each day. That is the only way for me to prevent messing up.

Also, I will have to workout at home so I need some serious each day of the week workout plans made for me. I don't want to do too much or, even worse, too little.

Someone please give a start guide.
I think because I didn't know where to start, I could never even start.

Hey girl, welcome to EF :)

First off...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html
^^ go here. It's a great thread a fellow Mod made, she's one of the most knowledgeable chicks on this site, I trust everything she says, and this thread is really really informative...tons of diet info as well as example training splits, too.

Second, I work out at home too...I'm a HUGE Beachbody advocate, I have done several rounds of P90X and Insanity, I still do both to this day...you should look into them. Workouts are only about an hour including warm up and cooldown, so they work if you're pressed for time, and the programs really do work, I love them.

This should get you going in the right direction. Post questions if you have any. :)

Wait. actually one more question. I know shakes are primarily best for post workout but with my lifestyle, I will more likely be having two a day to get in all those small meals. Which shakes are the best nutritionally meaning low fat low carb high protein. Also, as far as meal supplement bars. Whats the rule on those? Which are good and which are frowned upon?

Top Bottom