Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a reason: Cali's Log

so today I'm super sore again, but had a weird day yesterday. My partner was totally on the bitch warpath and started a fight with an opposing team. made for a weird Mothers day "fun" event. NOT That was the last straw between us. I had to cut her loose. No big deal, head case I dont need. So, after eating lots of junk yesterday I'm on a Miso cleanse today. 8 oz. of Miso every hour-hr1/2 and an additional galon of water, I already feel so much better!! It works for me. I usually do this every 4 months or so. No training today, just rest. Training tomorrow.

Ended up doing the Miso for two days and wow I really feel so much better... energy, clear headed and feeling great!
training this morning:

warm up on stairs in front of my house for 15 minutes and 4 sets of Pilates "hundreds":
legs and abs today

superset 1: 4 sets of 20 each
Sumo Ball squats
mountain climbers
Thera band kick backs

superset 2: 4 / 20
hamstring curls w/swiss ball
20lb medicine ball deep squats with overhead throw and pike
swiss ball crunches alternate w/ pullovers w/10lbs, 10 each total of 80

superset 3: 4/20

alternating lunges w/hop
Pilates standing leg circles 4/5 reps of whole series
Pilates double leg stretch 5/ 6 reps

CaliGirl said:
Ended up doing the Miso for two days and wow I really feel so much better... energy, clear headed and feeling great!
training this morning:

warm up on stairs in front of my house for 15 minutes and 4 sets of Pilates "hundreds":
legs and abs today

superset 1: 4 sets of 20 each
Sumo Ball squats
mountain climbers
Thera band kick backs

superset 2: 4 / 20
hamstring curls w/swiss ball
20lb medicine ball deep squats with overhead throw and pike
swiss ball crunches alternate w/ pullovers w/10lbs, 10 each total of 80

superset 3: 4/20

alternating lunges w/hop
Pilates standing leg circles 4/5 reps of whole series
Pilates double leg stretch 5/ 6 reps

Holy leg workout, YOU GO GIRL!

Sport spefic drills early this morning. 7am-8am
(Mt Climbers make my abs sore, argh!)

I am slowly letting go of playing and I actually feel really good about it. On to bigger better things. I have been very fortunate to have done what I did for so long, lots of travel, cool people, and great memories! I think I'm going to get into Mountain Biking again, it will help with the (strong but) skinny legs. I want to post pics but my camera sucks! I need to work on them legs!

Hey Cali.

The miso cleanse - do you use the dehydrated miso soup from Asian grocery? And just a couple day detox?

Miyako organic white Miso paste. It's in the refer section at whole foods (in a tub like cottage cheese or sour cream).
I usually only go one whole day 24 hrs, because I'll get weak. This time I went two because I felt like I could, and needed to go another. I personally would never go longer than two, but I do know people who go three days.
It makes me feel so much better! A good multi, and xtra B complex is good to take with it.

CaliGirl said:
Sport spefic drills early this morning. 7am-8am
(Mt Climbers make my abs sore, argh!)

I am slowly letting go of playing and I actually feel really good about it. On to bigger better things. I have been very fortunate to have done what I did for so long, lots of travel, cool people, and great memories! I think I'm going to get into Mountain Biking again, it will help with the (strong but) skinny legs. I want to post pics but my camera sucks! I need to work on them legs!

post them! I love mountain biking!

UUHHHHHHHHHH!!! You have WAY too much energy!!! lol

Can't wait to see your pics! :twirl:

compulsive obsessive, ADHD is me! athough these days I think I'm developing oldtimers disease... my memory is shot! hehe, pics coming soon.

yay pictuers!!! I finally figured outhow to post them, boy it's hard taking pics of yourself.
Moving day today! Got a great workout moving boxes. arghhhhhhhh, tired. Now the real challenge begins, I have to find a new gym in my new town and stick to a program. This will be the first time I have trained to keep in shape. So my goal: I would like to add size to my legs and shed some fat maybe add some more shoulders? They are a bit broken down from playing so much. From looking at these photos, I could use some new boobs too and PRONTO!!!!

I will not have internet access for two weeeks, major bummage. So check before pics posted below, and I will keep a log to later put here. Wish me luck! Here are some photos from last week. Hope this works. pics bird legs back and booty where did my boobs go? tried for the full front another front

today's stats:
5'10"
bf 18% caliper

BTW, as soon as I can get this baby off my boobs I can diet for real!

:)

Top Bottom