Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need opinion

pepitaki

I do gym and after gym I drink my protein...And I know that after protein you have to eat a normal meal like 40 or 45 minutes after...is there a problem if you eat it after 1 hour and half?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Who told you that you need to eat a meal 40-45 minutes after your protein shake? I am not sure where they came up with that number but that is completely untrue.

I do something similar to you. I drink my protein shake at the gym after my workout. I then drive home, shower and cook my post workout meal. All that takes about 75 minutes so I eat my post training meal about 75 minutes after my post workout shake.

There are no problems with eating your post workout meal 1.5 hours after your post workout shake.

Who told you that you need to eat a meal 40-45 minutes after your protein shake? I am not sure where they came up with that number but that is completely untrue.

I do something similar to you. I drink my protein shake at the gym after my workout. I then drive home, shower and cook my post workout meal. All that takes about 75 minutes so I eat my post training meal about 75 minutes after my post workout shake.

There are no problems with eating your post workout meal 1.5 hours after your post workout shake.
Okay thank you very much! ☺

the whole "you need a protein drink and meal after a workout" myth is derived from those who inject insulin post workout. when you do that you need to time your drink/meal yes.

but a normal joe it does not matter when you eat after or if you get a protein shake lol. i haven't had a protein shake in years bro.

I do gym and after gym I drink my protein...And I know that after protein you have to eat a normal meal like 40 or 45 minutes after...is there a problem if you eat it after 1 hour and half?

The sooner the better, but it doesnt make it that much worse

Complete bro science man. Just go home after the gym and cook a good meal. There is no need to chug a shake immediately after last rep and stuff a meal down as soon as possible.

Top Bottom