Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a little help here.

ditobutton

I have never used steroids before, one of my workout friends uses them and she looks amazing. She says she uses Winstrol but im not sure if I should give it a try or if there is something else I should be trying out instead. Im definitely not looking into loosing femininity. Is there something anyone can suggest and if Winstrol is the best way to go should I take the tablets or injectables. What dosage and how often? Your help is appreciated.

ditobutton said:
I have never used steroids before, one of my workout friends uses them and she looks amazing. She says she uses Winstrol but im not sure if I should give it a try or if there is something else I should be trying out instead. Im definitely not looking into loosing femininity. Is there something anyone can suggest and if Winstrol is the best way to go should I take the tablets or injectables. What dosage and how often? Your help is appreciated.
I'm not going to have the answers on steroids but I will say the following because I know the others who CAN help you out will make these points first:

1. If your friend looks amazing, chances are the primary reason for this is her diet and exercise and lifting regimen.

2. Steroids are not for everyone, especially the average Joe just trying to look better day to day. Many of the women here cycled AAS during competition time only -- so unless there is a need for a cycle, the women here will tell you that diet and exercise will be your first defense in looking and feeling great.

3. We need more details about you in order to tell you what may or may not work best for you. Answer the following questions and you'll get much better answers from everyone here:
a. Height/weight/(Age if you think it's important)
b. Diet examples (What do you eat meal to meal, day to day)
c. Do you write down what you eat and/or track your macronutrients? (protein/carbohydrates/fat intake percentages)
d. Lifting examples (if you lift weights, what are your schedules?)
e. Cardio examples (if you do any cardio.

and f. the most important WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? Do you just want to look better or more defined? Are you trying to lose weight? Are you a fitness or bodybuilding competitor?

Hope that makes sense. The more you give us, the better the information we can give you. :D

T-Cake said:
I'm not going to have the answers on steroids but I will say the following because I know the others who CAN help you out will make these points first:

1. If your friend looks amazing, chances are the primary reason for this is her diet and exercise and lifting regimen.

2. Steroids are not for everyone, especially the average Joe just trying to look better day to day. Many of the women here cycled AAS during competition time only -- so unless there is a need for a cycle, the women here will tell you that diet and exercise will be your first defense in looking and feeling great.

3. We need more details about you in order to tell you what may or may not work best for you. Answer the following questions and you'll get much better answers from everyone here:
a. Height/weight/(Age if you think it's important)
b. Diet examples (What do you eat meal to meal, day to day)
c. Do you write down what you eat and/or track your macronutrients? (protein/carbohydrates/fat intake percentages)
d. Lifting examples (if you lift weights, what are your schedules?)
e. Cardio examples (if you do any cardio.

and f. the most important WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? Do you just want to look better or more defined? Are you trying to lose weight? Are you a fitness or bodybuilding competitor?

Hope that makes sense. The more you give us, the better the information we can give you. :D
vv

Less about the stats, more about the whole reason for it - just cuz said friend is using winstrol -- why is she using it, is she a competitor, what is the rest of her diet & training program like?

Sassy69 said:
Less about the stats, more about the whole reason for it - just cuz said friend is using winstrol -- why is she using it, is she a competitor, what is the rest of her diet & training program like?
Word nothing drives me more nuts when I am cutting and people that know I use seem to think it is all the drugs. Hello I am at the gym about 3 hours a day. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom