Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need cycle advice for my FEMALE friend.

B

Big Buck

She's thinking about using Anavar to get hard and cut up a little. Here's some background info:

Height 5ft 8
Weight 138lbs
weight training..8 years

Current regime:

Mon-Sat Am 5 mile run,
Mon Pm-Upper Body Lifting,
Tue-Thur Pm Football Practice,
Fri Pm- Lower Body Lifting,
Sat Pm-Sprint Training,
Sunday (beach, some times I do some sprint, plyometrics, or run). This is started last week.

Prior I was lifting 4 days a week, but due to football practice routine has changed.

Advice, opinions, comments....etc

from what i know about anavar, i think that that would be a great first cycle for her, with her background and experience in the gym, as long as her diet is clean she should see great results...

10-12.5mg ed for about 8-10 weeks would be good...

warlobo has posted a couple great threads lately on AS for women, give them a read too

My first cycle: 100 mg primo/week, 25 mg winny eod, 10 mg anavar/day

I started the winny first, then added the primo then the anavar and stopped them in reverse order...i also started the doses lower but this is what the final 4 weeks were (when i was taking all 3)

***Ended up gaining 12# of muscle and have kept it all.

***My voice is slightly lower but not too noticeable.

***My goal was to put on 20# of muscle before i have to diet for my next show. I say that only because i think for your female friend's goals, anavar by itself would be a good choice.

If she wants to cut up.....its all diet..along with good training and cardio. A good first cycle is anavar, seems to give the least amount of sides. I would start off at 5mgs a day for a week or 2 and then bump it up to 10mgs a day splitting it up 1 in the am and 1 in the pm. You never know with winny.....good for some...hell for others. Whatever she decides, go slow and start LOW.

Top Bottom