Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advise/info on Anavar and Saizen

JungleJudy

Hello everyone I am new to the site. A little bit about me I am 26 y/o female I am 5'6" 152 lb. I weight train 4 days a week. 30 mins of Cardio 6 days a week plus I am just a very active person all together. I take Bi polar meds that make it very challenging for me to sustain my weight at around 135 to 140 lb. I have talked to a Dr. he is very persistent that my mental health is much more important then my body stature. I plan on staying on my meds but I am going to pursue other channels of body building to help myself get back to where I was before I started taking these meds.( I have informed my Dr of the Saizen and told him I would be possibly be starting a round of Avavar soon. He warned that sometimes depression will occur with the end cycle of Anavar but we are going to monitor that closely during and after my cycle if i choose to do so) I WILL STRAIGHT UP SAY I AM NO BODY BUILDER OR FITNESS BUFF. I just want to get to a comfortable body stature with some extra muscle mass again. Right now I am pursuing a career in Fire Fighting/EMS. The physical requirements are quite strenuous, and the physical exam is very tough. below is my body comp:

Body Mass Index: 24.3 kg/m2
Waist-to-Height ratio: 0.47
Percent Body Fat: 33.8%
Lean Body Mass: 99.4 lb

I want to loose 15 lb of fat and gain at least 10-15 lb of muscle.

This is the diet I have put together hoping it will be the right balance for me. right now I have been using the below formula for the past month and I feel strong and good but I am not seeing changes so far. Any Suggestions?

High-Protein diet
Protein Fat Carbohydrate
Calories 40% 30% 30%
2000 800 Cal 600 Cal 600 Cal
200 g 67 g 150 g

My Fire Fighter fitness exam is in two months. I have been taking a small dose of Saizen (somatropina) for 60days 1ui a day. I don't feel like I am seeing a difference at all in my muscle mass I feel like my strength has not changed and my muscles do not look any more defined or toned then they did 60 days ago. I have spoke to a few friends that are involved in body building and fitness comp and they have all suggested taking a 16 week cycle of Anavar with my HCG. I also plan on taking Novex Biotech™ Growth Factor-9™.

I guess basically what I am asking you for is your options? thoughts? tips? anything is appreciated. Even advise on essential vitamins or herbs that can help me prep would be great! thanks everyone HAPPY LIFTING. :wavey::wavey:

Welcome to EF! :)

A few questions for you...What is your short term goal? so..what is the goal for the next two months pending the fire fighter exam??

You said you've been using your diet formula for a month..what about training? Are you using HCG too? Are you comfortable sharing what meds you take?

I'm just trying to get a few more specifics so I can give you my best opinion. :)

my short term goal is 1-15lbs of fat gone. So basically 1lb of fat every 4 days. I don't think thats too crazy. the muscle gain I would like the see the full 10-15lbs of muscle in that 16 week cycle period for Anavar. The meds I take are an anti depressant (Cymbalta) /an anti depressant accelerator (Effexor)/as well as lithium for stabilizing mood swings.

I have been taking 1 ui of HGH for 2 months have seen no difference. I know that I have seen some posts that it can take up to six months to take effect? is that true?

I lift 4 times a week.

Arms day 1
Legs day 2
Back/shoulders day 3
rest day 4
chest day 5
rest day 6
rest day 7
I also do abs on a 4 on 1 off routine. (about 60 sit ups,100 crunches, 40 leg raises, min plank.)

30 mins cardio 5-6 days a week plus other fat burning exercise biking hiking swimming paddling. I also train cross fit a few times a week (20mins max) on top of that. I have to have a very fast recovery time for this physical so I will do lots of sprinting and AMRAP's then rest for 2 mins and do it again.

i dont lift heavy yet i use mostly free weights and and a multi function cable jungle gym . I usually pick 5 exercises reps of 12 and repeat 3 times.

keep in mind like i said i am not very knowledgeable when it comes to weight lifting I was always more of a outdoor athletic person that always kept me where I wanted to be with my body. I ran a lot but I'am trying not to do it to much as I don't want to loose muscle mass.

Top Bottom