Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need advice for my friend

1/2man1/2god

i have a girl that i met through work and she is very self conscience about how thin she is...
she is 5' tall and probably 95lbs. she is 24years old .
she was asking me how she can put on 10lbs or so (of good weight)and build muscle around her ass and legs so she fills out jeans a bit better. she must have a very fast metabolism cause gaining any kind of weight has been quite difficult for her .
i really want to help her so all advice is much appreciated!

Diet is key here plus weight lifting in terms of supplements Needto's alpha princess stack would be excellent way to build lean muscle well avoiding putting on fat.

For diet I would still go with my traditional 40% protein 30%carbs 30%fat but her calories I would set them around 1800-2200 have her lift heavy 3 days a week maybe a 5x5 routine increase strength and size at the same time.

While it could be metabolic, get her to log her food, using a program like the one FitDay.com. If she records her food and after a month or so of following the diet and exercise plan QT outlined, and STILL ain't gaining weight, then she needs to get her metabolism checked.

In reality, more than 50% of the time when people say "they can't gain weight" they simply don't eat, though. They think they eat quite a bit, but often they have a tendency to be nibblers nad grazers, and when they actually start weighing and measuring and recording, they're under eating.

While it could be metabolic, get her to log her food, using a program like the one FitDay.com. If she records her food and after a month or so of following the diet and exercise plan QT outlined, and STILL ain't gaining weight, then she needs to get her metabolism checked.

In reality, more than 50% of the time when people say "they can't gain weight" they simply don't eat, though. They think they eat quite a bit, but often they have a tendency to be nibblers nad grazers, and when they actually start weighing and measuring and recording, they're under eating

Excellent point esepcially for woman. I didn't say this but she should be eating often like every two hours ideally 6-8 small meals a day if she is trully a hard gainer. After about a month on a program like this she should be noticing some gains.

i have a girl that i met through work and she is very self conscience about how thin she is...
she is 5' tall and probably 95lbs. she is 24years old .
she was asking me how she can put on 10lbs or so (of good weight)and build muscle around her ass and legs so she fills out jeans a bit better. she must have a very fast metabolism cause gaining any kind of weight has been quite difficult for her .
i really want to help her so all advice is much appreciated!

Oh I doubt very seriously that's actually the case. With such a tiny amount of lean body mass it wouldn't require very many calories at all to add either body fat or skeletal muscle to to her frame.

She needs a food counts reference to count calories and she needs an inexpensive ($25) food scale to measure portions. I guarantee she'll discover her idea of really eating big has been a massive 1300 calories a day.

Top Bottom