Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so miserable

Yes you can M24K. :rose:

I think you need to call your trainer and tell him you are being mentally and physically affected by this diet. Your sanity is more important than this crash course in diet manipulation... besides, your cortisol is going to spike due to unneeded stress = fat storage... Get on the horn Sweetie or I will track his a$$ down for you :bigkiss:

I know buns, I've called twice, and nobody is answering the damn phone.

Thanks Killah, and I know this, I just need to vent, before someone in here looses their life for saying hello. I'm in no mood to be nice to anyone right now.

I've also been feeling like this for a few days now.

Exactly what happened to me Miss... I had to take a long break. Not just a week or two. I don't have a maintence diet written up yet, just playing by ear as to what I will do for a few weeks to continue giving my body the time it needs.

Listen you your body honey

:rose:

But I did take a break, apparently a really good 1, this is why he gave me this diet.

Sassy you think I should take me some more carbs today? How many would you say?

Miss24k said:
I'm so moody, and tired and I don't want to do anytime. I have no energy and I just want to cry.

I can't take this sh*t.

I know how you feel!! :rose:

I've decided NOT to go to the gym tonite & I just might have me some PB!!

Top Bottom