Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a mom

jenscats5 said:
Sassy covered the rest - so speaking from a plastic surgery standpoint - is it fat or just loose skin?? Or both?? You may be able to tighten up your loose skin in time - but it can take some time.....how long has it been since you had your baby?? Since you're planning on having more children you may want to hold off on the surgery since another baby can negate the surgery to some degree or you may need a redo....Also make sure your posture is good as that can affect the look of that area.....

Oh and welcome to EF & Congrats!! :rose:
Thank you everyone

You know, it might be lose skin. My stomach is hard underneath my little pouch. I don't plan on having kids any time soon but I know I'll want them in the future sometime...in about 10 years or so. The idea of a tummy tuck is very attractive but, like you just said, I'd be afraid to spend all that money then go have more babies and ruin it. My daughter is 19 months and I lost all my weight very quickly and then started working out fulltime this past September.

Saucy9904 said:
Thank you everyone

You know, it might be lose skin. My stomach is hard underneath my little pouch. I don't plan on having kids any time soon but I know I'll want them in the future sometime...in about 10 years or so. The idea of a tummy tuck is very attractive but, like you just said, I'd be afraid to spend all that money then go have more babies and ruin it. My daughter is 19 months and I lost all my weight very quickly and then started working out fulltime this past September.

Well if you decide to wait 10 more years for more kids - if it bothers you that much you may want to get it done.....your skin may or may not come back or tighten - that depends on your age, how elastic your skin is, time, etc etc....

Plastic surgery consultations are free - may be worth some time just to have it looked at, then weigh your options.....

Top Bottom