Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm back!

Firecracker

Hello everyone!

Member me?

Been gone for a while, now I'm back with some extra junk in my trunk!

I have a wedding to attend in 12 weeks, so I'm hitting it hard to get back to where I belong. I think I have my diet down, but I'm sure the supplement scene has changed since I've been here last.

I'm looking for a fat burner to help with fat loss. Any advice?

Great to be back and see familiar faces! Missed you!!

Firecracker said:
Hello everyone!

Member me?

Been gone for a while, now I'm back with some extra junk in my trunk!

I have a wedding to attend in 12 weeks, so I'm hitting it hard to get back to where I belong. I think I have my diet down, but I'm sure the supplement scene has changed since I've been here last.

I'm looking for a fat burner to help with fat loss. Any advice?

Great to be back and see familiar faces! Missed you!!

Hi! :wavey:

I'm back too, 'course I been gone a lot longer! LOL

Post up a pic so we can see what you are looking like.

12 weeks is ample time to make a noticeable change. Always clean the diet up before throwing in more cardio as too much cardio will cause you to sacrifice mass.

As for fat burners.... honestly I haven't engaged in any supplementation of the sort since I was competing and that was sheesh... like in 04. I really haven't had the need to take them since.

I know they banned OTC E/C/A's for a bit back then. I am sure they have come up with replacements.

IMHO clen is garbage.

What's your diet and training split looking like as in how many days p/wk you training and what is your cardio lookin like? ie intensity and frequency.

Top Bottom