Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know we all hate this...

##spiderbaby##

God I hate doing this but it is something that i do not have much experience with and I cannot seem to run a search and get back needed results. Anyway...

I find out an hour ago that my friends GF started dbol at 5mg's ED. She started yesterday and while I cannot give her specific reasons on why no dbol I still remember reading/seeing where its not the best choice for women.

I am hoping to sway her from AS altogether but i dont think thats realistic considering how stupid her BF is with it. She doesnt know why she is taking it other than she wants to see more results in the gym and her sex drive is low! Morons! I am going to print this out minus our user names for her to see. I already showed her War's post and the responses but that had little effect so now I am reduced to just finding the best regimen or alternative for her.

Shes taking Dbol because its available to her for free. God this is so stupid.

Her stats:
age 29
guestimate of 20%bf
been working out for 2 years.
I do not know her measurments

- I dont think Dbol will enhance sexual desire like test but I dont know this for a fact with women.

Any help will be greatly appreciated by me.

Sincerely
##spiderbaby##

I never felt much from dbol. Insomnia for sure was a issue. And it did not do anything for my sexual libido. I never plan on using it again.

There's far better stuff out there for her to be using and seeing some results.... but hey, its free, and her body .

Soooooo what are we supposed to do about it? Yes it sounds dumb to me, but then I'm not one to jump on the AAS band wagon at the drop of a hat. Ultimately it's her body. Is it any worse than the droves of kids smoking crack etc.....I don't think it will kill her!

I have heard of a few girls who have used it - I think the water retention was awful. She will probably see some sides that she can't live with fairly soon and decide that it probably was not such a good idea.

i've used it, bloating is all i got, no increase in sex drive. I'm sure your friend will quit soon after the side start, and none of them were permanent with me any ways... hopefully she will be as lucky.

You mean to tell me that your girl would take something like Dbol simply because it was FREE?!?!?! That statement ALONE would scare the shit out of me......

NO Bikini, not my girl. And yes it would scare me too. Understand that this girl is a complete moron. The only thing she knows how to do is screw.

Anyway, I guess those responses were not what I was looking for. Thx though for replying and I believe i have talked her out of it altogether.

##spiderbaby##

Lets just hope that the reversible sides (water, acne, bp, insomnia) get her before the others do. Maybe it will make her want to stop....don't know what to say.

B True

I believe I stated in another thread that I have seen more women suffer permanent sides from d-bol, especially vocal, than any form of AAS. Often at lower doses.

Dont know what u r looking for on this thread either bit that chick is a complete idiot for taking dbol without knowing anything about and simply bc it is free, plus judging from her stats, there is absolutely no need for her to be taking it.....tell her it'll make her fat lol and maybe she'll get off ;)

Top Bottom