Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a sit up problem HELP! :(

hamstein said:
my stomach aches now :S lala what are pilates? do back extensions help?

What do you mean your "stomach aches" - the muscles? Did you do a good ab workout? Is it a "good workout hurt" or an "ouch I did something wrong hurt"? Does your back hurt? I am so confused.

Do a basic internet search for pilates, you will get loads of information. Hell, just pick up any "fitness magazine" and there should be something about it. Seriously - if you have not even heard of pilates by now - where do you live? lol

hamstein said:
my stomach aches now :S lala what are pilates? do back extensions help?

omgoodness... seriously, your money would be well spent on a trainer. even if it was just 1 session, specifically for ab work...... contrary to VERY popular belief CORE work IS different. Pilates matwork takes a certian amount of CORE strength to perform correctly. lets clear up the definition of "core": your core is from your chest all the way down to your quads... Front of your body AND the back of your body not JUST your abdominal area. you need to have strong abs and lower back to perform Pilates, specifically Matwork, correctly (keyword correctly). If you are weak, you should be starting on the Pilates Reformer... this allows for a weaker person to build the strength it takes to perform matwork correctly. There are tons of vids, group classes... etc but I will guarantee that 95% of people taking those classes and performing those videos are doing something wrong, shit I see it everyday at Golds... people flaling around with the instructor trying her best to help 20+ students... too much.
Pilates is very technical if done correctly and works wonders... a one- on -one FUNDAMENTALS class taken with a good instructor will get you leaps and bounds further than doing them on your own and will make your sessions more efficient and most importantly SAFE. Like Daisey girl said, do a search for Pilates then find a studio in your area, I would not be surprised if there was one within 10 miles of you... unless you live in the middle of a cornfield in Iowa... lol
;) if nothing turns up on a search, go to your nearest gym and get a trainer for a session or even a half session... it will only help. :)

Top Bottom