Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have NO luck with Trainers!

J

jenscats5

For crying out loud! I just got an email from Tracy that she CAN'T be at the morning show!! She has a Chemistry exam! :redhot:

WTF? GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

oh my goodness I thought she was good.... grr.... well maybe this is the truth... talk to her and tell her how much it means to you for her to be there and ask if maybe she can take the exam earlier...

WTF? How am I supposed to get my posing down with her not there? :mad:

I replied to her email (jokingly) can I write her teacher a note? I am SO pissed!

Wow - that really sucks! Two in a freakin' row!!!! Is there anyone who may be able to "fill in" for her? .....maybe even permanantly?

You may really like her and you may be seeing results, but the bottom line is she was hired to do a job, right? She needs to do it. You have set some very important goals for yourself and you've been determined and dedicated. Your trainer needs to understand that and be there when you need him/her.

Good luck!

well most teachers will let you take the test early if you have work or a good excuse.. some wont but I would ask her for sure... its not like this just came up you had this planned for a while

Take what she has given you......and I think its good myslef...cut her loose and find someone with eyes

My one comment - at this close to the show , if you find someone new who does posing differently then you start from scratch again. HOwever if you work on your posing - by th etime you are on stage you've pretty much learned what you 're gonna learn. You've done this once before, so you aren't totally new. You're goign to do it regardless of where she is, although it sucks. You are still fully able to do excellently!

Agree with Sassy - my comment was more geared toward eye on how the bod looks..flat etc

The Shadow said:
Agree with Sassy - my comment was more geared toward eye on how the bod looks..flat etc

Yes. Posing should not change, the NPC has these set at certain way. It's the what and when to eat during the morning that is the most important at this point.

jenscats5 said:
For crying out loud! I just got an email from Tracy that she CAN'T be at the morning show!! She has a Chemistry exam! :redhot:

WTF? GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Is it all day?

Couldn't she go late?

Top Bottom