Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont sweat

patrol21

Is that a health concern ? I want to make sure its alright not to be able to sweat even when hot and tired. Am i an alien ?

why do humans sweat? funny how 99.9% of people have no clue why

we sweat cause we evolved to cool ourselves down with sweat glands. dogs for example cannot sweat, so they must cool down by panting or hydrating as much as possible

if you aren't sweating it simply means you aren't getting hot enough. i always laugh at how weight trainers think getting a sweat means they got a great workout.. means nothing. weight training isn't that hardcore where you should finish your workout drenched in sweat and limping out of the gym. if that is how you are training then you are doing it WRONG, or you are one of those social media full of shit guys makes weight training some sort of warrior bs

when i do bikram yoga i sweat out 6-8 pounds easy because we are in a heated room for 90 minutes doing 26 poses and it is brutal. 99% of gym meatheads would not survive 30 minutes of that class

How much you sweat is individual but I've never heard of someone who don't sweat at all. If that's really the case and you are not just exaggerating I would probably go to see a doctor.

Top Bottom