Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Did It I Did It I I Did It I Did It I Did It!!!!!!

SteelWeaver

Well, my first ever show was yesterday, and it was the most incredible, exciting, thrilling, fantastic kick-ass awesome, high-flying just all-out totally adrenalin-racing loopy grinning fun fun fun experience ever!!!!

What a THRILL! I can't WAIT for the next one! Forget bungee jumping and crevasse rescue, this is the bomb, man!

Oh, I came third. I got a trophy, and a medal, and a certificate, whoo hoo!!! AND I did it all in Japanese! What a trip!

Every time I walked off the stage I was like, wahooo! I wanna do that again, and the other girls were, like, you're fucking crazy, trembling and whatnot, but I was just grinning like a fool, 'cause I made it up there, and everything went like clockwork.

Erm, to be fair I suppose I should mention there were only four women in my category, but nonetheless, with my timing having been off, and me not being as ripped (LMFAO) as I'd wanted, I still pulled off placing ahead of someone leaner than me, which I thought was pretty cool. I don't know what weight or bf % I came in at - I forgot to weigh myself and never did measure bf, but I guess it was around 10-11% maybe - maybe less, maybe more - maybe around 70kg - I had good definition (note, definition, not ripped-ness, lol! just a little bit of striation in the shoulders) in my shoulders, chest, arms, back, legs. Abs and butt weren't good, but whatEVER! I did it! The coolest part was how thrilled and confident and HAPPY I felt up there on stage - it was my fucking oyster, dun da dah!!

So, I'll be around a bit more for a while, now that I can lift my arms enough to type, lol.

OMG, I can't believe how much food has gone into my body in the past 24 hours :eek2: :sick:

Unfortunately, my %#%$&$% 6-year-old computer crashed badly last week, so it may be a week or two before I can post pics, but you'll get 'em, don't worry!

:fro: :fro:

:supercool :supercool

:dance2: :elephant: :beer:

GEFELICITEERD MEISJE!!!

Yes we aboulutely must see fotos of this wonderful night for you! Having a great time is what bb is supposed to be.
:D :D Sounds like you brought the correct spirit to that stage.

Ik ben trots op jou!

Congrads..... Steeleweaver!!!

The first is always the hardest.... But sounds like you have the right frame of mind!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!

Was this BBing or Fitness? ( I usually stay in the Powerlifting board, so im not up to date on everything in here! Sorry)

As Spatterson asked ....

When is the next show for you?

:beer: :)

Steel - that is what it is all about. You have the right attitude and what you are taking away from that stage can not be bought or learned but only LIVED. Those who have not been there will never understand.

Congratulations sister! Congratulations on a job well done! :D

Big BIG Kudos Steelweaver :) I'm so proud for you !!!!!! And sooo glad you enjoyed it ; I always hear the crappy saying " the first one you will hate " ....... you are putting my mind to rest some on that theory :D

Top Bottom