Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I caved in.. to the evil sales lady

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
I picked up a black hand bag and was checking it out.. sales lady sees me and scoops up the most beautiful heels that go with it.. OMG I fell in Love with them

So I figured.. If I wear my black jumpsuit then I'll have some acessories to go.

also.. take a look at my CFM's... bwhahah.. ok ok.. my comp shoes ;)

dsc018870we.jpg

dsc018889xt.jpg

nycgirl said:
Oh, I love those comp shoes!!

What is the black jumpsuit for?

Thanks Darlin.

well.. the shoes can go with my black slacks and my green top.. or the black jumsuit.. depending on where Saturday night takes us ;)

Ugggggg So I'm packing and find myself putting EVERYTHING in my bag. A different pair of heels for every outfit.. a different outfit for every hour.. LOL!

And thats AFTER I down sized what I was bringing :worried:

Frisky said:
Thanks Darlin.

well.. the shoes can go with my black slacks and my green top.. or the black jumsuit.. depending on where Saturday night takes us ;)

Ugggggg So I'm packing and find myself putting EVERYTHING in my bag. A different pair of heels for every outfit.. a different outfit for every hour.. LOL!

And thats AFTER I down sized what I was bringing :worried:

Oh, you're going to look classy on Saturday night. I was going for the stripper/skank look - I guess, I need to wear plan b. I don't want to be the whore of the group. Are you wearing thatto the show? I was going to wear jeans and sexy top to the show and then run back to the hotel to change.

I definitely understand about the packing. I'm bringing 5 pair of sandals - why I don't know. And I'm bringing a make-up case :rolleyes:
I've managed to get everything into 1 bag.

nycgirl said:
Oh, you're going to look classy on Saturday night. I was going for the stripper/skank look - I guess, I need to wear plan b. I don't want to be the whore of the group. Are you wearing thatto the show? I was going to wear jeans and sexy top to the show and then run back to the hotel to change.

I definitely understand about the packing. I'm bringing 5 pair of sandals - why I don't know. And I'm bringing a make-up case :rolleyes:
I've managed to get everything into 1 bag.

Well.. I have a few other things I can wear also. Depends on what the gang has planned. I have my skank shirt and top also ;)

are ya wearing the same for the morning and evening show? Or will you be changing in between? I bought a cut top and some cuffed carpri's with some sandle heels for the saturday morning but wasn't sure if that was ok....

Oh damn You'll just have to come on up to my room and check it out.. tee hee

Frisky said:
Well.. I have a few other things I can wear also. Depends on what the gang has planned. I have my skank shirt and top also ;)

are ya wearing the same for the morning and evening show? Or will you be changing in between? I bought a cut top and some cuffed carpri's with some sandle heels for the saturday morning but wasn't sure if that was ok....

Oh damn You'll just have to come on up to my room and check it out.. tee hee

Nah. I was serious about the scheduled outfit changes. I'm wearing a casual/kind of halter top and jeans for the morning show and walking around to see the booths. Then change into a more sexy top for the evening show w/ a different pair of jeans. For the club either a dress or halter & skirt. What are you wearing to dinner on Fri.?

nycgirl said:
Nah. I was serious about the scheduled outfit changes. I'm wearing a casual/kind of halter top and jeans for the morning show and walking around to see the booths. Then change into a more sexy top for the evening show w/ a different pair of jeans. For the club either a dress or halter & skirt. What are you wearing to dinner on Fri.?

Not gonna make dinner Friday night .. plane arrives at 10ish :(

Top Bottom