Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am a part of the problem - Toning Myth

You should feel good about being strong and work hard to get stronger.

Good grief ... why would anyone pay to be in a class and not want to be strong enough to do shit?

If I could lift anything heavy I'd be proud I could do it.

Right now I am struggling with the way I look because I have a lot of muscle mass for my frame but I still have a lot of fat over it. I am sure that once I lean out, it will be beautiful.

heh. I'd rather be capable of lifting the weight no matter HOW I looked than be incapable of lifting the weight. Looks, looks, looks, looks. You know, when you look bad, other people feel bad, and they can make you feel bad if you let them.

But when you *feel* bad, physically, looks sort of recede into the background as a matter of any importance pretty quick. All you want to do is *feel* better, no matter what it looks like.

But from my nick I guess you can tell I have a somewhat different perspective on all this.

I'd rather be capable of lifting the weight no matter HOW I looked than be incapable of lifting the weight.

You really should check out the powerlifting board. You should fit right in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom