Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am loving my

cutie, I just want to thank you for making this thread.

Kept thinking about thread after my post. Found myself naked in front of full length mirror and instead of reverting to tenancy to nitpick on parts i wanna change, just immediately noted all the parts of my body that i loved. and you know what there was a lot more positives than negs. us ladies are hard on ourselves sometimes. :(

so ladies, I encourage you all to get naked and do the same. I felt great after, confident and super motivated. don't let on some tiny imperfections blind you from the rest.

Hey ebs so glad to see you post up sista!!!

I for one love naked ladies....just so you all know that!:evil::verygood:

Kept thinking about thread after my post. Found myself naked in front of full length mirror and instead of reverting to tenancy to nitpick on parts i wanna change, just immediately noted all the parts of my body that i loved. and you know what there was a lot more positives than negs. us ladies are hard on ourselves sometimes. :(

so ladies, I encourage you all to get naked and do the same. I felt great after, confident and super motivated. don't let on some tiny imperfections blind you from the rest.

Nice! Good girl ;)

I took your advice and got in front of the mirror i almost made it until a Draft hit my sensitive areas ,so that was cut short BRRRRR!

nice cutie! I was just loving on myself a little bit on the new mirror I bought before I walked to the computer to log in. ;)

Hey ebs so glad to see you post up sista!!!

I for one love naked ladies....just so you all know that!:evil::verygood:

Hey sweetie! I read more than post in our little ladies area :(

Its nice to have threads like these to keep u postives. Im going to start flexing and be awesome in front of mirror after showers. Lol

Top Bottom