Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothyroid and sarms use

25aliana

my doctor had blood work done on me. He saw that I produce too much testosterone and my thyroid is coming back as hypothyroid. This may explain why I feel sluggish and tired all the time. I'm going on a natural thyroid supplement from my naturopath but wondering would sarms interfere with my thyroid further

SARMS don't impact the thyroid but you should start slow with sarms either way thyroid or not
go with 10mgs cardarine gw 12.5mgs ostarine, go slow and see how you feel

my doctor had blood work done on me. He saw that I produce too much testosterone and my thyroid is coming back as hypothyroid. This may explain why I feel sluggish and tired all the time. I'm going on a natural thyroid supplement from my naturopath but wondering would sarms interfere with my thyroid further

I'm gonna say yes. If, as has been stated, you produce too much you don't need any product which acts in a similar way. Selectively or otherwise.

Try natural sarms replacements from bannednutrition.com: CARDAZOL - pre-workout, natural booster of cardio, stamina and fat loss; OSTAZOL - post work out, natural test booster for bulk up and strength

Top Bottom