Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothyroid, Can't lose Fat, Want to try Clen, Looking for Info...

I predict that by 2030 people will finally stop telling each other that because Clenbuteral is illegal then it must be a really effective fatloss drug. If you absolutely must take a drug in that class then albuterol is far more effective and far less harsh.

RottenWillow said:
I predict that by 2030 people will finally stop telling each other that because Clenbuteral is illegal then it must be a really effective fatloss drug. If you absolutely must take a drug in that class then albuterol is far more effective and far less harsh.

I will say clen did help me lean out in two weeks but that's only because it had me up all night and running around my neighborhood at 2am like a crackhead! But I was polite about it, the woman I bought it off of I was very nice to. I told her while wearing my dirty raincoat "Thanks for the clen lady!"

c3bodybuilding said:
I will say clen did help me lean out in two weeks

It works for many people, for awhile. Rebound can be harsh in most - seems females get hit the hardeest with this.

Also, in regard to the inital poster's situation ... she is Dx HYPOTHYROID and Clen is KNOWN to lower thyroid output. So I am SERIOUSLY wondering why a sane person in their right mind would even THINK this was a good thing and can help lose weight.

"If my TSH is already low and I am having trouble losing weight, HEY - lets add something else that will lower my thyroid levels EVEN MORE! FANTASTIC!"

c3bodybuilding said:
I will say clen did help me lean out in two weeks but that's only because it had me up all night and running around my neighborhood at 2am like a crackhead! But I was polite about it, the woman I bought it off of I was very nice to. I told her while wearing my dirty raincoat "Thanks for the clen lady!"

You crack me up...no pun intended.....lolol

Gymgurl said:
You crack me up...no pun intended.....lolol

LOL It's from Creepshow 2. Rotten Willow and I were just talking about it before I had made this post, so I was in a goofy mood and changed the line around a little to "thanks for the clen lady" lol

c3bodybuilding said:

I remember that! We were at dinner once and you couldn't even hold the fork straight. You are always in fantastic shape, even when you are deep into a bulk, you just don't gain fat. But with that clen it was as if you were on a whole other level. I think it was mostly the addition of cardio though :p You evil bastard, you never have to do any!!

LMFAO did you just reference Creepshow part two?! Thanks for the ride lady, thanks for the ride.... she should have just given him another run over :evil:

Top Bottom