Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydrochlorothiazide & pms bloat

EVE

Has anyone ever used this diuretic for premenstrual bloat? I had to really work to get this prescription and my dr. only gave me a slip for 5 or 6 25mg. pills (non-refillable). I have tried everything else for water retention: celery,, parsley, B6, caffiene, ECA, exercise, herbs, low sodium, low carb etc....
I retain excess water about three weeks out of the month. I've had blood tests and my kidneys and thyroid are fine but the only thing that gets rid of water in my abs is a real diuretic.

This will probably be a totally useless reply but..........I don't have water retention problems related to my monthly cycle. I do take hydrochlorothiazide for blood pressure though. Started it about 6 weeks ago and didn't experience any water loss (I'm gauging that by my weight, which hasn't changed). It does however make me wicked thirsty, I'm easily drinking 3 times the water I was drinking. So maybe just the increased water intake would help you out?

It could be that too little water intake is my only problem. I don't know. I'm never ever ever ever thirsty unless i eat a lot of food. I have to force liquids all the time.

Top Bottom