Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hungry..but not hungry!?..help

esteveze

For the last week I have found myself with no appetite.
I have been literally forcing the food down...
For the last 3 days I get to eat a very good breakfast(1/2cup oats with 1 cup milk, 1whole egg, 2whites)
AM snack 1 toat(wholewheat) 1whole-egg-2whites-scramble and 3-4 oz chicken or beef.
By lunch time I get hungry..but the food would NOT i repeat would NOT go down my throat...I end up eating a cup of fat free yogurt...and then at nite I force myself to eat something again..
What the h#%* is wrong...?
Also I have been so sleppy..I just pass-out in the train in my way home.......this is not normal...
Any suggestions?!
I have been training very good.. no down side on that part..

Has the weather changed much the past week?
I mean has it gotten warmer outside? The first few warm days of the season have that effect on me. By 3 pm all I want is a nap! :yawn:

Actually...yes...it has been much warmer...
But the funny thing is that I do get hungry..but the food does not goes down...
Also I have been very sick for the past days...but I feel much better!
Maybe I am just tired and coming out of the flu.....

Last edited:
pregnant???:confused: You really need to eat more protein too....the carbs could be makin ya tired too....I would cut out the yogurt...eat more protein for your morning meal....5-6 whites...maybe a few strawberries...if food is hard..drink some shakes...just to get some food in you....could you be overtraining?? That diet is not a lot if you are doing strength training or any cardio??

Top Bottom