Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT for female libido

any.beltzar

I have read some articles about HRT increasing libido in females, I wonder how effective is it and also if it's true
in increases the risk of cancer development, thanks.

What type of hormones are you talking about?

Traditional HTR for females, with estrogen and progesterone?

Are you in menopause? If you are, yes, the HTR will improve your quality of life and sense of well being. It will ease the symptoms of menopause.

If you are not in menopause, the lack of libido can be a lot of things... can be high shbg, imbalance between estrogen and progesterone, birth control pills, low t, uncontroled diabetes, obesity, stress... a lot of causes.

The best solution is, go to your gynecologist and talk to him. He's the best one to help you out.

For example:

Imagine your Testosterone is low because you use birth control pills and your SHBG is very high. So, you decide that you're going to use 3mg of testosterone cream everyday in the morning, but... you will continue with the pill, so your SHBG will remain high and binding with your testosterone, that is, the treatment will not be effective.

It's better to treat the cause and not the symptom. The symptom in this example is the drop of libido, but the cause is very high SHBG.

Best wishes.
Florence.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

females who suffer from low testosterone can also get prescribed HRT yes

and yes it will probably increase libido.. but just like with men women who suffer low libido do it for a reason, and it isn't always just low T causing the problem. in most cases with women it is psychological. I briefly dated a women who was married for 15 years.. her husband became abusive during their marriage and after they had their kid she did not have sex with him for 8 years! she had zero sex drive.. after they divorced she became a jack rabbit.. incredibly horny 24/7. the type of person who would finger themselves while driving.

so maybe your husband is turning you off at this point and hopping on HRT might not help very much

females who suffer from low testosterone can also get prescribed HRT yes

and yes it will probably increase libido.. but just like with men women who suffer low libido do it for a reason, and it isn't always just low T causing the problem. in most cases with women it is psychological. I briefly dated a women who was married for 15 years.. her husband became abusive during their marriage and after they had their kid she did not have sex with him for 8 years! she had zero sex drive.. after they divorced she became a jack rabbit.. incredibly horny 24/7. the type of person who would finger themselves while driving.

so maybe your husband is turning you off at this point and hopping on HRT might not help very much
That's right.
Low sex drive in women is much, much more than just hormonal imbalance.
A lot of things play a role.

Like I said, It's better treating the cause.
It's marriage problems? Probably HRT will not help.
Menopause? Probably HRT will help.
Depression? Probably HRT will not help.
Low self esteem? Probably HRT will not help.
Hormonal Imbalance? Probably HRT will help.

Maybe can be all of this together.
Talking to the gynecologist is the best option.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

^^^ yep a buddy of mine was married 5 years and had sex with his wife a total of 5 times lol.. so what ended up happening ? they both cheated on each other.

when two people do not belong together i don't care how much test you can stick up your ass.. you won't want to have sex

This isn't something you would want to self diagnose. You would want to book an appointment with your doctor, get blood work done and see where your baseline testosterone levels are at before deciding whether or not to get on HRT

Top Bottom