Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to workout with boyfriend?

trowgi

My boyfriend is a meathead who works out like everyday and I want to start working out with him but he gets mad when I get all dressed up and ready to go with him. The other day I got home early from work and surprised him and told him i was going with him and went and got ready, by the time i came downstairs he was gone and left me all by myself. Why don't guys like working out with their gf's?

Don't take it personally because some people just prefer to train alone. I will workout with my wife and kids occasionally but definitely not on a regular basis. It can become a lot of work having to change the weight on the bar, etc. for each person.

i don't like working out with gf's because it slows me down. don't take me wrong it is nice once in a while but why don't you just take your own car and do your thing in the gym and let him do his own thing. put yourself in his shoes on this, if he is benching 300 and you are benching 70 you are being pushed by him but he isn't the other way, plus can you spot him anyway? of course not. so it is pointless to work out together.

both of you work out separate and then when you both finish go and do some stretching together, that is where you will be able to push him

i like to go myself even when with a guy using same weights or someone using lower weights. it’s not personal.

I actually like working out with my girlfriend. She's into powerlifting, and she takes lifting pretty seriously (maybe moreso than I). We both push and encourage each other, and it is honestly fantastic.

Top Bottom