Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Well Does DECA WORK For Women???

I've always thought Bill was pretty level headed. I remember when he used to come on here. He'd make a statement for instance about gyno from deca being exaggerated, and people would flame him over and over again. "Where did you get your evidence?" "How can you say that!?" The truth is that there is very little solid evidence to work with period, save what people like Bill provide us through research.

Someone may flame me, but think about it: How many studies do you think the major pharmaceutical companies have funded to figure out the effects of various steroids on healthy bodybuilders?

All I hear on here anymore is people knocking Duchaine, Llewellyn, Borreson, Pat Arnold, etc.

They make some mistakes for exactly the reasons I've mentioned: there is little but anecdotal evidence for any of this stuff.

Could you imagine Pfizer or Searle or Upjohn, etc. sponsoring a study to contrast different steroid stacks for female bodybuilders?

Flexmanning: I think Bill says a lot of this stuff simply for the sake of creating controversy, as controversy sells....

take for example his idea that tamoxifen is superior to clomiphene for restoration of HPTA function post cycle. There is research supporting the superiority of clomiphene, as well as an overly abundant amount of anecdotal evidence....

i appreciate everyone that replied; and will check out the woman's board......the woman im talking about doesnt compete at all---just in to working out hard, shes a little spanish girl that maybe weighs 105lb and cant gain any weight or size in her thighs and butt....so she is wanting to take 50-100mg/wk

IMO deca is good for one thing - joints. It is a good choice if she wants to gain fat and water but for lean mass there are much better choices and 50mg/wk is too much to start out with. For a first cycle I would go with anavar as long as you have access to real var. Before I tried deca I would use Test cyp - just treat it with the respect it deserves and start out very slow.

Instead of deca (nandrolone decanoate - or however you spell it!) you can try Nandrolone Phenylpropinate. NP has a shorter ester, so it clears the system faster if bad sides come about. Plus, it is quite cheap for women since our doses are smaller.

Top Bottom