Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Well Does DECA WORK For Women???

ROIDRANGER

just wondering for anyone that has expierence of women using DECA or any ladies out there that use, ....what the gains, dose, sides-effects and general opinion you have of it..... thanks.

Elzi Volk who I believe is a big source for training info especially regarding women, tested positive for Nandrolone and was barred from competing for 3 years.

Uh, according to Bill Llewellen(sp?) deca is the BEST choice for women, mg/mg as far as fewest side effects.

All that other stuff about small doses of winny and anavar and all the other crap you hear, is IMO just myth.

Why should women avoid deca? The only reason I can think of is if they were going to be tested for steroids for some reason or another, which is like .0001 percent of women in America.

The whole reason nor-testosterones even exist is that they are less harmful to women! (We're talking evolution wise here, not pharmaceutically.They are secreted naturally during fetal development.)

As far as avoiding long esters, again, long esters are generally safer. Which is safer, test suspension or cyp., as far as sides? The whole purpose of a long ester is steady release.

What Bill said makes sense. Think about it: my wife is pregnant right now and secreting some nor-testosterone. If anavar or winny or whatever is safer, then why in the world would mother nature expose fetuses and women to what is basically Deca?

the main problem with Deca in women is that when the side effects start, with other anabolics like anavar or whatnot, you can simply stop taking them and usually the sides will stop right then and are reversible, but with Deca, if your voice starts getting deeper and you notice it and stop taking it, it will continue for at least 3 more weeks in your system and will most likely be getting worse and COULD turn permanent in that situtation. I prefer something that I can stop and it be out of my system fast in case I need to for whatever reason. :)

I always thought primo was the best choice for women.

jubei said:
I always thought primo was the best choice for women.
Both Anavar and Primo are good choices for women. Problem is too many fakes. When a man using a steroid that doesn't contain what the label says it's usually not that big a deal, when a women does she might end up doing voice overs for James Earl Jones.

BrickGirl does make a good point, that some women would be better off w/ shorter acting steroids because it would be easier for then to get immediate feedback and judge sides as they come on.

However, I would still personally recommend that women considering steroids look into using small- and I do mean small- doses of nandralones instead of fooling w/ various orals.

The problem is w/ that is- as BrickGirl sort of alluded to- how do you know how much to use? As she said, by the time you've used too much you've got more coming and can't do much about it.

(Although Deca spikes a lot faster than you think. It has a rep for lasting so long partly because it is so easy to pick up in drug tests. Think about this, meth makes you high for longer than pot but pot can be detected for longer in drug tests because THC hangs around in fatty tissue, as do long lasting steroid esters. Add to that the fact that nandralone is virtually nonexistant in anybody who is not a pregnant woman, and you have a steroid that can be detected very easily, not a steroid that is effective for a year. Deca's not all that much slower acting than cyp or enanthate IMO.)

Personally I would recommend checking out a site like anabolicextreme.com for the latest theories, or read some of LLewellyn's stuff in addition to asking questions on here.

You can also come over to the women's board and see first hand expeirence from many women what has worked for them and what they would avoid because of past problems :)

I wouldnt read too much into what Bill Llewellyn has to say- much of it is in complete disregard of contradictory empirical and anecdotal evidence.

Top Bottom