Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to reduce cellulite

orlandocheese1

I was wondering if you recommend any products that have proven results to improve the appearance of cellulite ? I have been looking but its hard to find something that really works.

when you are in a real ketosis you actually will eat away at the cellulite. there isn't something you can 'take'

if you click my signature i published a book on fasting protocols that actually put you in ketosis, that will wipe away your excess fat quickly

Yeah getting leaner will eliminate cellulite. But as steve mentioned fasting can play a help in eliminating cellulite.

It just comes down to getting leaner and leaner. Consistency with diet and being in a caloric deficit will get you there.

1) Cellulite is fat, so get leaner
2) If it is just mild cellulite and you need to look good at the beach or something, you can use preparation H on the area for a day before (it sucks out water of the area it is applied to, shrinking the fat cells, and thus the overall appearance). Having said that, it won't make a difference if you have too much bodyfat.

Top Bottom