Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to reduce breast size?

Rurersat

Hi guys! I have a problem of a really huge breast. Iknow that many guys like it, but it is so hard to live with it...youcan't sleep as you like, it is heavy, it hurts many times....all inall – it is very inconvenient. Is there any supplement or somethinglike that to reduce the breast size? I really don't want to dosurgery, so want to try all other means first.

Unfortunately, there are no such supplements thatcould increase or decrease breast size, as it is geneticallypre-determined. What you can do, is lose overall body weight, sincemuch of the breasts is fat, so some fat will go away. However, for adrastic reduction in size, a surgery would be your best bet. Luckily,it is not a serious surgery, and there is nothing to be worriedabout.

Breast tissue is primarily fat. The only way to reduce your breast size is to reduce your body fat.

A lot of women with large breasts who suffer from breast pain are simply wearing the wrong sized bra. I would spend some time working with a clerk at a bra store and make sure your breast is perfectly fitted for your body.

I am rather skinny already, so I am not sure how much more can I lose weight, and if it will help me reduce the breast size. Do you know if this surgery is hard one? How fast can one recover from it?

Top Bottom